Scroll down for hundreds of free Reformation resources defending Calvinism.
"CALVINISM" AND "CALVINIST" ON THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
There are 1,840 Reformation resources (books, MP3s and videos) under the category "Calvinism and the Sovereignty of God" on the Puritan Hard Drive. There are also 118 Reformation resources (books, MP3s and videos) with the word "Calvinism" in the title and 73 Reformation resources (books, MP3s and videos) with the word "Calvinism" in the resource descriptions on the the Puritan Hard Drive.
Moreover, a search for "Calvinism," using the Master Search Index on the Puritan Hard Drive returns 2,968 results in 339 documents, all available in the context of one line (and listed alphabetically by book title, including the author of each book). Furthermore, if you click on any of these individual Master Search Index results for "Calvinism," the Puritan Hard Drive opens the book to the correct page and highlights "Calvinism"!
Additionally, a search for the word "Calvinist," using the Master Search Index on the Puritan Hard Drive returns 5,194 results in 456 documents, all available in the context of one line (and listed alphabetically by book title, including the author of each book) -- and all these search results are just one click away, as in the example above (and as for all searches done using the Master Search Index on the Puritan Hard Drive).
FREE REFORMATION RESOURCES DEFENDING CALVINISM
Does Not God Count My Steps? (Absolute Predestination in the Bible and How This Affects Your Life) by John Calvin (Free MP3)
The Sovereignty of God (1 of 11) - Calvinism - A.W. Pink's Classic Book Read To MP3
The Sovereignty of God (2 of 11) by Arthur W. Pink (Calvinism/Predestination) SWRB
The Sovereignty of God (3 of 11) by Arthur W. Pink (Calvinism/Predestination)
The Five Points of Calvinism 1 of 5 (TULIP), Total Depravity by Al Martin
The Five Points of Calvinism 2 of 5 (TULIP), Unconditional Election by Al Martin
The Five Points of Calvinism 3 of 5 (TULIP), Particular Redemption by Al Martin
The Five Points of Calvinism 4 of 5 (TULIP), Effectual Calling by Al Martin
The Five Points of Calvinism 5 of 5 (TULIP), Perseverance/Preservation by Al Martin
FREE ONLINE: Sovereign Grace: An Examination of the Five Points of Calvinism by Brian Schwertley (Text)
Free at: http://www.swrb.com/newslett/actualnls/five-points-of-calvinism.htm
Reformed Theology Vs. Hyper-Calvinism by Michael Horton Before the average believer today learns what Reformed theology (i.e., Calvinism) actually is, he first usually has to learn what it's not. Often, detractors define Reformed theology not according to what it actually teaches, but according to where they think its logic naturally leads. Even more tragically, some hyper-Calvinists have followed the same course. Either way, "Calvinism" ends up being defined by extreme positions that it does not in fact hold as scriptural. The charges leveled against Reformed theology, of which hyper-Calvinism is actually guilty, received a definitive response at the international Synod of Dort (1618-1619), along with the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
Introduction to Reformed Theology by Dr. James White (Free MP3)
Sovereignty of God by Albert N. Martin (17 free MP3s)
Foundation For Reformation: The Regulative Principle Of Worship by Greg Price (the sovereignty of God in Worship) Against Arminianism in worship.
God's Absolute Sovereignty by Greg Price
Romans 9 - An Exegesis to Share (Free MP3) by James White
The Five Points of Calvinism by Albert N. Martin (5 free MP3s)
FREE ONLINE BOOK: The Crook In The Lot: God's Sovereignty In The Suffering, Trials and Tribulations of Men by Thomas Boston. A classic!
Predestination, Unconditional Election, Reprobation, Evangelism, the Free Offer of the Gospel, Arminian Objections Answered, Some History of Reformed Thought, etc. (1 of 2) by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3, dive into the deep end of Reformed theology with these two seminary lectures by Dr. Beeke).
Predestination, Unconditional Election, Reprobation, Evangelism, the Free Offer of the Gospel, Arminian Objections Answered, Some History of Reformed Thought, etc. (2 of 2) by Dr. Joel Beeke
Questions and Answers by James White (Alpha and Omega Ministries) on the Sovereignty of God, Calvinism, Arminianism, Prayer, John 3:16, Norman Geisler's Chosen But Free, Limited Atonement, Free Will, TULIP, Total Depravity, etc. (free MP3).
Predestination and Foreknowledge: Those Whom He Foreknew by Brian Borgman
Providence (Free Reformation Books, MP3s and Videos)
Free MP3s on Election, Easter, Reprobation, the Puritans, etc., by Dr. C. Matthew McMahon
The History of Calvinism (FREE MP3) on Augustine, Pelagius, Monergism, Synergism, the Reformation, Synod of Dort, the Five Points of Calvinism by Phil Johnson
The Sovereign God, the Grace of Christ, and Sinful Man, A Brief Inquiry into the Theology of Jonathan Edwards by Dr. James White
FIVE POINTS OF CALVINISM (TULIP) by AL MARTIN (The Charles Spurgeon Of Our Day) Five Free MP3s from SWRB
Synergism Belongs in a Car Dealership, not in Divine Salvation. 07/05/2007 - Alan Kurschner (at Alpha and Omega Ministries)
"The "Calvinist vs. Arminian" debate throughout church history is substantially a debate between what is called "synergism" and "monergism." ... Arminians cannot affirm monergism (grace alone); they must always have the creature's will as the final determiner of their destiny, not God. I must give Arminians some credit though. Invariably, they pray (without knowing) Calvinisticly, "God, change my unbelieving relative's heart." I have never heard them pray, "God, only whisper in my relative's ear, but don't change their heart unless you've been given permission." But the Calvinist prays and Regeneration by Dr. James White (Free MP3s)
James R. White - An Excerpt of The Divine Sovereignty/Human Responsibility Debate
The Sinner Neither Able nor Willing: The Doctrine of Absolute Inability (Free MP3 on the "T" in TULIP, Total Depravity) by John MacArthur
If God is so powerful and so good, why do bad things happen? - Voddie Baucham (Short video on YouTube via Monergism)
Predestination and Free Will 1 of 2 (Free MP3) by Brian Borgman
Predestination and Free Will 2 of 2 (Free MP3) by Brian Borgman
Election and Predestination: The Sovereignty of God in Salvation by John MacArthur, Phil Johnson, Richard Mayhue
"The Puritan Hard Drive reached me this morning and as soon as I installed it on my PC I was totally amazed at what it is able to do. This is a tremendous blessing of God to have such a tool in my hands... it is a wonderful and powerful tool.
Now, I will be able to enjoy all the possibilities of this tremendous program. You were right, it was worthy of waiting. Thank you very much and congratulations to all your team." Soli Deo Gloria!
- Richard Gagnon (BD, MATS, ThD-cand.), Reformed Baptist Pastor, Quebec, Canada
Predestination, Prayer and Evangelism by Borgman (Why Pray If God Is Absolutely Sovereign) Calvinism
The Attributes of God - Part I (MP3) by Phil Johnson
The Attributes of God Part 2 (MP3) by Phil Johnson
The Attributes of God (MP3 Book) by A.W. Pink
ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, FREE MP3s, Stephen Charnock, A.W. Pink, Greg Price, Phil Johnson, Reymond (SWRB)
Existence & Attributes of God (Vol. 2, #34) Absolute Sovereignty Of God In Salvation (Love To The Elect) & Sanctification/Holiness by Stephen Charnock
Existence and Attributes of God (Vol 1, #30) God's Infinite, Immediate, Infallible Knowledge by Stephen Charnock
The Existence and Attributes of God by Stephen Charnock (Audio Book, 78 FREE MP3s, possibly the best book ever written on the attributes of God, outside of Scripture. "The Existence and Attributes of God is the greatest Puritan treatise on the perfections of God, and perhaps the greatest of all times. Here, Stephen Charnock reflects on Scripture to develop a better understanding of the nature and being of God. In true Puritan fashion, Charnock makes practical application of all the doctrinal content he develops. Thus, Charnock's work is rightly regarded as simultaneously a scholarly and devotional classic," writes Dr. Joel Beeke.
The Providence of God in the Teaching of Jesus (MP3) by J. Ligon Duncan III
The History and Theology of Calvinism (MP3 Series) by Curt Daniel - 75 lectures on numerous historical and theological topics related to Calvinism.
History and Theology of Calvinism #27: Foreknowledge by Dr. Curt D. Daniel
History and Theology of Calvinism #42: Election and Foreknowledge by Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Omniscience, Sovereignty, Foreknowledge (Existence & Attributes of God, Vol. 1, #29) by Stephen Charnock (MP3)
God's Foreknowledge and Free-Will by Stephen Charnock From The Existence and Attributes of God, vol. 1, pp. 439-451. (Text)
FREE MP3s: POWERFUL PREACHING ON PROVIDENCE & GOD'S PROMISES BY BEEKE, FLAVEL, JOHNSON, WARE, et al.
Unconditional Election, The Absolute Sovereignty of God (and Free Grace), The Arminian Controversy, John Wesley, Evangelical Arminianism by Dr. Ferrell Griswold (15 FREE MP3s)
Reformed Apologetics by Dr. James White at Alpha and Omega Ministries
"Free will I have often heard of, but I have never seen it. I have met with will, and plenty of it, but it has either been led captive by sin or held in blessed bonds of grace."
- Charles Spurgeon
RESOURCES REGARDING DAVE HUNT'S ATTACK ON THE TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE (CALVINISM)
Calvinism on Trial - A Response to Dave Hunt's Attack on the Doctrines of Grace by Phil Johnson
Dave Hunt vs. Charles Haddon Spurgeon by James White (Dave Hunt Refuses to Admit His Error Regarding Spurgeon)
The Ultimate Conspiracy - Dave Hunt and the Jesuit Attempt to Hijack the Christian Faith by Michael Bunker (Proof that Dave Hunt [in his book What Love is This?] is teaching the Jesuit-inspired heresy of Arminianism). Free at: http://www.swrb.com/newslett/actualnls/dave-hunt-jesuits.htm
Blinded By Tradition by James White - An Open Letter to Dave Hunt Regarding His Attack Upon the Reformation, What Love Is This? Calvinism's Misrepresentation of God
Dave Hunt's What Love Is This? Calvinism's Misrepresentation of God - A Book Review by Phil Johnson (SWRB blog)
SPURGEON ON GOD'S SOVEREIGNTY & MAN'S RESPONSIBILITY (James White vs. Dave Hunt, Beeke, Price...)
Arminian (Arminianism) Doctrine is of the Church of Rome, as Defined by the Council of Trent by William Cunningham
Arminianism Agrees With Roman Catholicism And Calvinism Agrees With The Bible by Richard Bennett (a former Roman Catholic priest who is now a Calvinist)
Arminianism: The Road to Rome by Augustus Toplady (Reformation History Notes #1) by Augustus Toplady (Also free in MP3 format at http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=7200654949)
Martin Luther's Book Concerning the Bondage of the Will.
Theodore Beza and Anthony Faius' Propositions and Principles of Divinitie, Propounded and Disputed in the University of Geneva.
George Gillespie on Of the True, Real, and Safe Grounds of Encouragement to Believe in Jesus Christ; Or, Upon what Warrants a Sinner May Adventure to Rest and Rely Upon Christ for Salvation.
Free Will Versus the Bible by Dr. Reg Barrow Free at: http://www.swrb.com/newslett/actualnls/freewill.htm
What is Calvinism? -- a short tract summarizing the "Calvinist" or Reformed / Presbyterian Religion - the True Religion.
The Judgment of the Synod Holden at Dort Concerning the five Articles. ("The Canons of Dort")
Five Points of Gospel Truth Asserted & Defended.
Providence (1/6) The Reformed Doctrine Of God's Governance Of All Things In Scripture And The Westminster Confession Of Faith by Dr. Steven Dilday (6 free MP3s)
Many Free Puritan and Reformation MP3s on Providence
1. Creation & Providence of God (A Body of Divinity #12) Westminster Shorter Catechism by Thomas Watson
2. Providence (A Body of Divinity #13) Westminster Shorter Catechism by Thomas Watson
3. Our Sovereign And Unchanging God In A Changing World Full Of Trials, Trouble, Sin, Pain, Affliction, Misery, Disorder & Disease by Greg Price
4. The Mystery of Providence by John Flavel (11 no cost MP3s, Puritan audio book) A Puritan Classic!
5. Providence by Charles Spurgeon
6. That God is the Creator of all Things, and Governeth All Things by His Providence by Henry Bullinger
7. Is Providence Against You? by Dr. Joel Beeke (Splendid!)
8. Seven more excellent free MP3s by Dr. Joel Beeke on God's amazing providence.
9. The Existence & Attributes of God (Vol. 2) #36 Mercy, Longsuffering, Love, Kindness, Grace, Providence, Justice, Judgment, Wrath, Hell by Stephen Charnock
10. All Things Work For Good (1 of 2) by Thomas Manton
11. All Things Work For Good (2 of 2) by Thomas Manton
12. (NEW SWRB BLOG) NO COST MP3s: POWERFUL PREACHING ON PROVIDENCE & GOD'S PROMISES BY BEEKE, FLAVEL, JOHNSON, WARE, et al.
13. God's Mysterious Providence and Love (1 of 2) by MICHAEL Bruce
14. God's Mysterious Providence and Love (2 of 2) by MICHAEL Bruce
15. The Existence & Attributes of God (Vol. 2, #39) With Notes On Lust, Infirmities, Weakness, Devils, Sin, Hell, Providence, Prayer, etc. by Stephen Charnock
16. Providence (Six No Cost MP3s) The Reformed Doctrine Of God's Governance Of All Things In Scripture And The Westminster Confession Of Faith by Dr. Steven Dilday
17. The Progress of Divine Providence (1 of 2) by William Gouge
18. The Progress of Divine Providence (2 of 2) by William Gouge
19. Christ's Kingly Office in Providence (The Lord Jesus Christ's Kingship And Mediatorial Dominion Over All) by Dr. Ferrell Griswold
20. The Secret Providence of God by John Calvin (Audio Book, 7 No Cost MP3s)
21. The Will in Regeneration and God's Providence (Historical Theology Vol. 1, #29) by William Cunningham
22. God's Providence, and Man's Sin (Historical Theology Vol. 1, #30) by William Cunningham
23. The Providence of God - Genesis Commentary #44 by Dr. C. Matthew McMahon
24. The Doctrine of Absolute Predestination (1 of 10) by Jerom Zanchius
25. The Sovereignty of God (8 of 11, Providence) by A.W. Pink
26. The Zealous Christian Holding Communion With God, in Wrestling and Importunate Prayer (7 of 8, Prayer and Providence) by Christopher Love
27. Patience in Affliction (Hope, Contentment, Joy & God's Love in the Midst of Trials, Suffering and Pain) Calvin's Sermons on Job by John Calvin
28. God's Absolute Sovereignty (Classic Reformation Calvinism) - Greg Price (Covenanter)
- BIBLICAL HD COLLECTION
- Bibles (Geneva, KJV, Hexapla, etc.)
- Biblical Counseling
- Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Biographies and Autobiographies
- Calvinism and the Sovereignty of God
- CALVINISM HD COLLECTION
- CALVINIST CLASSICS HD COLLECTION
- Charles Spurgeon
- Children's Books
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION HD COLLECTION
- Christian History
- Church Government
- Civil Government and Resistance
- CLASSIC CHRISTIAN HD COLLECTION
- Classic Puritan and Reformed Sets
- Contemporary Issues
- Covenant Theology and Covenanting
- COVENANTER HD COLLECTION
- Covenanters and Covenanted Reformation
- Creation and Creationism
- Creeds, Confessions and Covenants
- Cults, False Religions, Psychology, Humanism
- Dealing with Affliction, Suffering, and Sickness
- Dutch Reformed
- Education and Home Schooling
- English Puritans, Covenanters and Reformers
- Family, Children, Home, and Family Worship
- First Reformation
- Five Points of Calvinism (TULIP)
- For Pastors and Elders
- For Seminary Students
- FREE PURITAN & REFORMATION MP3 AUDIO SERMONS/BOOKS
- FREE PURITAN BOOKS, REFORMATION MP3s, PDFs, VIDEOs
- George Gillespie
- God's Law, The Ten Commandments, etc.
- Greg L. Price on Headcoverings
- Heaven, Hell and the Final Judgment
- Holy Days (Lord's Day, Christmas, Easter, etc.)
- HOME SCHOOL HD COLLECTION
- Intermediate Studies
- Reformation History
- Reformed and Puritan Classics
- Reformed Baptist
- REFORMED BAPTIST HD COLLECTION
- REFORMED HD COLLECTION
- REFORMED PRESBYTERIAN HD COLLECTION
- Reformed Presbytery, RPNA Protesters, etc.
- Reformed Theology
- Reformed Worship, The Regulative Principle, etc.
- Roman Catholicism, the Jesuits, Islam, etc.
- Salvation and Evangelism
- Samuel Rutherford
- Sanctification, Prayer and Holiness
- Scottish Covenanters
- Scottish Presbyterianism
- Scripture Song MP3s (Psalms and Bibles Verses)
- Second Reformation
- Separation, Unity, Uniformity, etc.
- Sermons and Sermon Collections
- Solemn League and Covenant
- Theology and Doctrine
- Third Reformation
- Thomas Watson
- Westminster Confession, Assembly and Divines
FREE PURITAN BOOKS, REFORMATION MP3s, PDFs, AND VIDEOS (scroll down at this page)
Free Puritan & Reformation MP3 Audio Sermons/Books (scroll down at this page)
More Links to Free Reformation Resources
- Against Arminianism in Worship
- All Free SWRB Puritan and Reformation MP3s and Videos at Puritan Downloads (scroll down at this page)
- All Free SWRB Puritan and Reformation MP3s, Videos and PDFs at Sermonaudio
- Against Pagan and Roman Catholic Holy-days (Holidays) Like Christmas, Easter, etc.
- Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, Premillennialism, and Dispensationalism
- Antichrist (666) Revealed In Classic Puritan, Reformation and Covenanter Thought
- Birth Control, Abortion, etc.
- Biblical Unity & Uniformity
- Calvinism (the Sovereignty of God, TULIP, etc.) -- Dave Hunt and the Jesuit Connection,etc. (Arminianism, Semi-Pelagianism, Pelagianism, etc., Refuted Too!)
- Charles Spurgeon Free MP3 Sermons From SWRB
- Charles Spurgeon Quotes on Christ, Calvinism, Christmas, the Covenanters & More!
- Christian Education
- Christian Reconstruction Critiqued
- Church (or Ecclesiastical) Government
- Civil Government, Civil Resistance, God's Law, etc.
- Classic Covenanter, Presbyterian, Puritan and Reformed Quotes By Topic!
- Creationism (by Creation Scientists and Others)
- Covenants, Covenanting and the Solemn League and Covenant
- Covenanted Reformation
- Creation Versus Evolution (by Creation Scientists)
- Creationism (by Creation Scientists and Others)
- Dave Hunt and the Jesuit Connection
- Doug Wilson, Federal Vision, Steve Schlissel, Steve Wilkins, N.T. Wright, Norman Shepherd, etc.
- Eschatology, Antichrist and the Last Days
- Evangelicals & Roman Catholics Together
- Evangelism and Salvation
- Evolution Refuted
- Exclusive Psalmody (FREE Online Scottish Metrical Psalter, With Notes By John Brown Of Haddington, Here Too!)
- Family Worship (Thomas Manton, John Brown of Haddington, et al.)
- Federal Vision (FV) Heresy Refuted
- For Calvinism In Worship, Against Arminianism In Worship
- George Gillespie (Scottish Commissioner To the Famous Westminster Assembly)
- Gospel, Justification, and Repentance
- Greg Barrow
- Greg Price
- Heaven (Eternal Glory, Peace, Joy and Bliss)
- Hell, Death, Eternal Damnation, and the Final Judgment (Judgment Day)
- Home Schooling and Christian Education
- Inescapability and Usefulness of Creeds & Confessions
- Islam In Bible Prophecy
- Islam In The Bible
- Islam In Revelation (i.e., the Book of Revelation Or the Last Book In the Bible)
- Instrumental Music In Public Worship
- John Calvin
- John Knox
- Kevin Reed
- King James Bible
- Michael Wagner
- Miscellaneous (On Abortion, Music, Creation/Evolution, Culture, Education, Raising Children, Global Warming, etc.)
- New Perspective On Paul (NPP) Heresy Refuted
- Oliver Cromwell
- Paleopresbyterianism (vs. Neopresbyterianism)
- Papacy Is The Antichrist (Classic Reformation Teaching)
- Plenary Inspiration of the Bible (Scriptures)
- Predestination, Foreordination, the Decree of God, etc.
- Preterism, Futurism, and Historicism
- Puritan's Mind (A website dedicated to Jesus Christ, authored by C. Matthew McMahon, Ph.D. and other Puritans of like-mindedness.)
- Reformation Confessions, Catechisms & Other Judicially Binding Documents
- Reformation History
- Reformation Worship, the Regulative Principle, Iconoclasm, etc. (For Calvinism In Worship, Against Arminianism In Worship)
- Reg Barrow (FREE PDF FILE: Saul in the Cave: A Debate between Doug Wilson and Dr. Reg Barrow on Worship, Church Government, etc.)
- Regulative Principle of Worship, The (Puritan and Reformed Worship)
- Roman Catholicism and/or the Jesuits (& Mel Gibson's Movie The Passion of the Christ Critiqued)
- Sabbath Keeping
- Samuel Rutherford (Scottish Commissioner To the Famous Westminster Assembly)
- Secular Psychology and "Christian" Psychology Versus Biblical Counseling
- Testimonies to God's Matchless Free Grace In Salvation (For Believers and Unbelievers)
- Psalmody and a FREE Copy the Scottish Metrical Psalter (1650) (Some Psalms for singing, in Spanish, are here also.)
- Women, The Reformation View and Issues
- FREE SPANISH RESOURCES related to the Covenanted Reformation
FREE PURITAN HARD DRIVE INTRO VIDEO (6:20)
Puritan Hard Drive Introductory Video
Over 12,500 Puritan (Owen, Watson, et al), Reformation (Calvin, Knox, Luther, et al.), Covenanter (Rutherford, Gillespie), Presbyterian (Hodge), Calvinistic (Edwards), Reformed Baptist (Spurgeon, Bunyan, Pink, et al) Books, MP3s, & Videos - With Powerful, Practical and Proprietary Reformation Research and Bible Study Software and a Massive Embedded Data With Over 15,000,000 Records (Which Helps You Find Exactly What You Need In An Instant!).
Bible Study Will Never Be the Same Again!
Amazing Puritan Hard Drive Fact and Hint
: A search, using the master index on the Puritan Hard Drive and the "Open Full Reader Search" (in Acrobat reader), for the word "prayer", returns 97,170 results (in 1,378 documents) - all in context, arranged by book, and clickable (i.e., when you click on your individual search result the book opens to the page with your result highlighted)! How helpful is that for learning more about prayer, or any other subject you can think of, through the Puritan Hard Drive? Download the free PDF, How to Find Specific Words and Phrases in Searchable Books.pdf
, to learn more.
- Turbo-Charge Your Biblical Studies. Grow in Grace. Increase Personal, Family and Church Sanctification. Praise and Love the Lord More!
- The Puritan Hard Drive is Comprehensive, Portable and Unprecedented In Its Usefulness - A True Technological (Puritan and Reformation) Treasure Trove!
- The Puritan Hard Drive Contains the World's Most Powerful and Practical Bible Study Software Fully Installed and Ready To Use Right Out of the Box.
- No Installation Necessary, Just Plug the Puritan Hard Drive Into the USB Port of Any PC or Mac Computer and Start Enjoying the Most Advanced and Amazing Digital Christian (Puritan, Reformation, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Covenanter, Reformed Baptist, Protestant, etc.) Library in History.
- The Unsurpassed Reformation and Puritan Library On the Puritan Hard Drive Already Contains Over 12,500 Of the Best Reformation and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos, Which We (SWRB) Have Published or Gathered Over A Period of More Than 25 Years, and Is Fully Expandable As New Reformed and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos Are Integrated and/or Published For the Puritan Hard Drive In Days To Come.
- All Data Related to the 12,500+ Books, MP3s and Videos is Fully Searchable, Through the Powerful Proprietary SWRB Software Engineered Exclusively for the Puritan Hard Drive, In Regard to Titles, Authors, Summaries, Categories, the Personal Notes You Add to Any Resource, Indexed Words Inside Books, Etc.
- The Majority of the Books Are Also Fully Searchable Concerning Their Content and You May Copy and Paste From these Books too. The Embedded Indices In these Books Also Make these Searches Lightning Fast, Even When You Are Searching for Multiple Occurrences of A Word or Phrase Across A Complete Book - As You Can Pull Up Hundreds of References, Clickable and In Context, In Seconds or Less, Even In Books That Are Over 500 Pages Long!
- Not Only Can You Search Within Every OCRed (Optical Character Recognition) Book Individually, But You Can Also Search Across the Entire Collection of Searchable Books At Once, With One Search Query, to Obtain Results (Clickable and In Context) for Every Occurrence of Your Search Word or Phrase Across All the Searchable Books on the Puritan Hard Drive. You May then Click On Any Link In Your Search Results to Immediately Access the Exact Page In the Book Where Your Selected Search Result is Located. Your Search Result Will Also Be Highlighted On the Page Where You Arrive, So You Can Find the Word or Phrase You Searched for Quickly and Easily. This is A Very Powerful Feature, Full of Benefits That Will Help You to Effortlessly and Expeditiously Expand Your Christian Studies In More Ways Than You May Be Able to Imagine - At Least Until You Have Actually Experienced This Exceedingly Robust Reformation Research Capability, for Yourself, Through the Puritan Hard Drive.
- When You See All You Are Getting On The Puritan Hard Drive You Will Be Amazed - All Thanks and Glory Be to the Lord for the Great Things He Has Done in Bringing this Marvelous, Wonderful and Extraordinary Christian Study Tool Into Existence!
Interest Free Deferred Monthly Payments, On The Puritan Hard Drive, Starting As Low As $50.00 Per Month, Get Yours Today By Calling 780-450-3730 Now!
If funds are tight, remember that you can purchase the Puritan Hard Drive using interest free deferred monthly payments as low as $50.00 per month. We also ship your Puritan Hard Drive as soon as your deferred monthly payments have reached $100.00. You may also pay $100.00 down, for faster shipping, then $50.00 per month thereafter. Call us at 780-450-3730 for more details about our interest free deferred monthly payments offer, or to get started today. You may also place an interest free deferred monthly payments order for the Puritan Hard Drive by using our Secure Online Order form. If you use our Secure Online Order Form, please make sure to enter your shipping address, phone number, email address and payment information (credit or debit card and expiry date). Also mention if you need the Single Platform Edition (Windows or Mac) or Dual Platform Edition (Windows and Mac) of the Puritan Hard Drive, and what size of Puritan Hard Drive you are ordering (size options, and the cost for each, are above the "Add to Cart" button at the SWRB Puritan Hard Drive page). Interest free deferred monthly payments orders must be placed by calling 780-450-3730 (in Canada) or using our Secure Online Order Form (click here). Scroll down at Phone/Contact Us to find the exact phone number to use from your country. We are open for calls six days a week (we are closed on the Lord's Day [Sunday]) and often cover the phones 24 hours a day. However, if you call and get our answering machine, it is safe to leave your order on the answering machine, or to leave us your phone number, with a message about why you are calling, and the best time to call you back, and we will call you when it is convenient for you. This applies to all nations worldwide.
For a limited time, we are making available to the public a free download of a fully-functional copy of the Puritan Hard Drive KnowledgeBase application software, bundled with more than 300 Adobe PDF books/articles and MP3 audio sermons from the Puritan Hard Drive collection. (Click here to download a PDF listing of all bundled Puritan books/articles and Reformation MP3s.) This is the same critically-acclaimed knowledgebase and powerful search engine to be found on the Puritan Hard Drive, with the following limitations:
- You can only access the Resources that are bundled with the demo.
- You can only save a maximum of 5 Saved Search Results Sets at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 3 Saved Search Results Sets Lists at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 10 unique Resources in your Favorites List at any one time.
This demonstration version contains all the content and search functionality of the unrestricted version available only on the Puritan Hard Drive. This unrestricted version of the KnowledgeBase Application provides the user with immediate access to the more than 12,500 PDF (books and other text resources), MP3 (audio) and WMV (video) Resources contained in the full Puritan Hard Drive collection. In that version, you can create thousands of Saved Search Results Sets and Saved Search Results Sets Lists, limited only by the available free space on the internal drive or external USB drive where the application resides. This also applies to the Favorites List. Click here for more information or to download your free Puritan Hard Drive demo software now!.
The Puritan Hard Drive is an exquisite piece of work.
The purchaser of this fine product will have at his fingertips more of the best Reformed literature than he can probably ever get around to reading.
Truly, if a Christian wants to invest wisely in his own growth, this is the best investment he can make at this time.
More than highly recommended!
- Justin Rawson
Gospel Covenant Publications
|Your Voice and Worldwide Reformation!
Add Your Voice to the Growing Reformation Today!
Would you like to volunteer some of your time to read classic Puritan and Reformed books and sermons to MP3, to make permanent digital audio versions of the best Puritan and Reformed books for our generation and for posterity? If so, we then list the Puritan and Reformed MP3s you have read on the Web, to give them away for free to people in every nation of the world - and, by God's grace, we reach between 45,000 to over 100,000 people each month with these free Puritan and Reformation MP3s! You may listen to other readings, by people just like yourself (who love the Lord and want to reach others with the love of the Lord Jesus Christ and the truth of His holy Word, the Bible) at FREE PURITAN & REFORMATION MP3 AUDIO SERMONS/BOOKS and from our "Audio Book" section on SWRB's sermonaudio site. You may also use the FREE SWRB iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD (Touch) APP to listen. It is very easy to get started with your new international Reformation reading ministry, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting our "PURITAN and REFORMED BOOK READER INSTRUCTIONS." Thank you!
It may also be of interest to you to know that at SWRB we strive to use as much of the proceeds from sales, as is possible, to produce more free and discounted Puritan books, Reformation MP3s and Calvinistic videos. This is how, by God's grace, we have published so many books, MP3s and videos over the years (with a relatively small staff and the help of volunteers) and why we are able to distribute so much material for free and at such low prices - may our Lord get all the glory! With your continued prayers, support and purchases we will be able to reach even more people, in the future, all around the world with the truth of the Scriptures - using the latest and best technologies available, in the service of the Lord, to greatly multiply all the good that can be done, and aiming to fill the world with the best Christian (Puritan and Reformation) resources available (Acts 17:6).
Your Servant in Christ (for the Third Reformation),
Dr. Reg Barrow
Still Waters Revival Books
Serving Christians Worldwide (In Over 100 Countries) For 27+ Years
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive... It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned." - Dr. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord!" - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who is now a preacher of monergistic Reformation truth), Berean Beacon