Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 1 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 2 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 3 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 4 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 5 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 6 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 7 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 8 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 9 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance 10 of 10 by A.W. Pink (Free MP3)
If the "message" now being delivered in Mission Halls be examined, if the "tracts" which are scattered among the unchurched masses be scrutinized, if the "open-air" speakers be carefully listened to, if the "sermons" or "addresses" of a "Soul-winning campaign" be analyzed; in short, if modern "Evangelism" be weighed in the balances of Holy Writ, it will be found wanting -- lacking that which is vital to a genuine conversion, lacking what is essential if sinners are to be shown their need of a Saviour, lacking that which will produce the transfigured lives of new creatures in Christ Jesus. - Arthur W. Pink, Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance, emphases added
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance by A.W. Pink (Free Online Text of the Full Book at Monergism.com)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance by A.W. Pink (Kindle .mobi and ePub formats at Monergism.com)
Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance by A.W. Pink (Table of Contents)
Part I - Signs of the Times
Part II - Saving Faith
1. Its Counterfeits
2. Its Nature
3. Its Difficulty
4. Its Communication
5. Its Evidences
Part III - Coming to Christ
6. Obstacles in Coming to Christ
7. Coming to Christ with Our Understanding
8. Coming to Christ with Our Affections
9. Coming to Christ with Our Will
Part IV - Assurances
12. Its Nature
13. Its Basis
14. Its Attainment
15. Its Subjects
16. Its Hindrances
17. Its Maintenance
18. Its Fruit
19. Dialogue 1 - Mr. Carnal Confidence
20. Dialogue 2 - Mr. Humble Heart Questions
21. Dialogue 3 - Editor Visits Humble Heart
22. Dialogue 4 - Humble Heart's Spirit's Lifted
RELATED REFORMATION RESOURCES
Our Greatest Treasure by Pastor Paul Washer (Free Videos and Free MP3s)
Assurance of Salvation by Dr. Joel Beeke, John Owen, Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, Greg Price, et al. (111 Free MP3s, Books, Articles)
THE DOCTRINE OF REPENTANCE BY THOMAS WATSON AND OTHER PURITANS (Free MP3s, BOOKS, VIDEOS, etc.)
Rome (Roman Catholicism) Deceives Protestants Regarding the Way of Salvation (Free Reformed Resources)
The Bible and Free Will In Salvation: Calvinism, Arminianism & Pelagianism (Free MP3s, Books and More!)
What must the people of God do in view of the existing situation? Ephesians 5:11 supplies the Divine answer: "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them," and everything opposed to the light of the Word is "darkness." It is the bounded duty of every Christian to have no dealings with the "evangelistic" monstrosity of the day: to withhold all moral and financial support of the same, to attend none of their meetings, to circulate none of their tracts. Those preachers who tell sinners they may be saved without forsaking their idols, without repenting, without surrendering to the Lordship of Christ are as erroneous and dangerous as others who insist that salvation is by works and that Heaven must be earned by our own efforts. - A.W. Pink, Studies on Saving Faith and Assurance, emphases added
Top Ten Puritan Hard Drive Reviews (So Far)
by Pastor Paul Washer, Dr. Joel Beeke, Pastor Greg Price, Dr. Voddie Baucham, Pastor Brian Schwertley, Dr. Steven Dilday, Pastor W.J. Mencarow, Dr. Matthew McMahon, Jerry Johnson and Pastor Scott Brown (Director of NCFIC).
PASTOR PAUL WASHER REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"With the Puritan Hard Drive I can now carry one of the largest Puritan and Reformed libraries in my pocket.
No matter where I am, as long as there is some form of power source to operate a computer, I have access to some of the best Puritan and Reformed literature available.
The Puritan Hard Drive is a tremendous blessing. I travel frequently to many parts of the globe. The Puritan Hard Drive allows me to continue my studies on the road with the same depth as when I am seated in my study at home.
The wonderful portability of this massive Puritan library (and remarkable research software) makes the Puritan Hard Drive ideal for missionaries, students, or anyone who needs instant access to the best Reformation study materials in a variety of locations.
There is much more to the Puritan Hard Drive than just convenience, portability and the exceptional quality and extraordinary number of Reformation resources it includes. Even if a minister owned the largest printed Puritan library in the world, he would not be able to properly research the material. However, the KnowledgeBase software on the Puritan Hard Drive provides an effective road map to access the material in ways that are easy-to-use, organized and highly productive. With the click of a button, you can easily do ten hours worth of research in just seconds!
Having the Puritan Hard Drive is like owning the largest Puritan and Reformed Library in the world along with a full time research assistant with his PhD in Puritan Studies from Oxford or Cambridge.
Imagine not only owning the largest Puritan and Reformed library, but having a full-time team of world-class research assistants at your beck and call.
The high level of educational and scholarly functionality, combined with a marvelous library of over 12,500 top Puritan and Reformed resources and an extremely reasonable price, really makes obtaining the Puritan Hard Drive a stewardship issue. It is almost as if God is saying, "Here is a tool that will lead you to more truth faster than ever before. Make the best possible use of it and bring much glory to My Name." (2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 5:16).
In the history of extra-biblical study and research tools there has never before been a resource as useful as the Puritan Hard Drive. The immense body of Reformation material (books, MP3s and videos) on the Puritan Hard Drive, along with the phenomenal proprietary software program that is included, makes the Puritan Hard Drive a valuable tool for Reformation in our day.
As a member of the HeartCry Missionary Society, I am witness to the great needs of Christians throughout the globe. Possibly the greatest need is sound Christian literature. Even though many Third World pastors read English, they have very few good books available to them. Even if we could afford to buy each indigenous minister a small library, the cost of shipping would be astronomical. With the Puritan Hard Drive we can provide pastors throughout the globe with one of the most complete Puritan and Reformed libraries at a fraction of the cost.
The Puritan Hard Drive is also ideal for situations where concealment is a priority in countries which are hostile to the Gospel. The Puritan Hard Drive is the most compact way to smuggle the light of over 12,500 Reformation resources (with powerful study software) into the spiritual darkness of those nations that are in most need of Gospel truth."
- Pastor Paul Washer (Missionary, Author, Conference Speaker, etc.) See HeartCry Missionary Society and click here to hear some of Paul Washer's most downloaded free MP3s (sermons), which we highly recommend!
"I was one of those who had profited much from using the plethora of out-of-print Reformation materials offered by Still Waters Revival Books in the 62 CDs (Puritan CDs and Reformation CDs) for a number of years in my ministry -- works that I could only have found in select libraries (usually hundreds of miles away from my residence).
With the CDs, it took a little while to go to the index of each set, locate the documents I needed, and then find the correct CD. Of course, the time was always well spent in finding that particular document that I needed.
However, now that I have the Puritan Hard Drive, I am able to use my time much more efficiently in finding that particular document I need by quickly searching for it and finding it in a matter of seconds. It's like going from "dial up" to "high-speed" Internet!
And for all of those documents that have a font that are in block letters, I am able to simply cut and paste from the Puritan Hard Drive to my own document with ease.
Amazing surprises do come in small packages!
If you want to understand Reformed theology (i.e., the whole counsel of God) the Puritan Hard Drive is unsurpassed, outside the Bible itself. The First and Second Reformations gave us the most faithful Scriptural teaching and preaching since the time of the Apostles, and there is no other resource, outside Scripture itself, where you can find so much of God's truth as in the Puritan Hard Drive.
May the Lord continue to use this most profitable tool to promote a Third Reformation that encompasses the whole world (Isaiah 2:2-4)!"
- Greg L. Price (Author, Theologian, Covenanted Presbyterian Pastor, USA) Free online books, MP3s and videos by Greg Price and at Sermonaudio (SWRB considers Greg Price to be the most doctrinally sound preacher alive today, because he holds completely to the original Westminster Standards and all the biblical attainments of the Second or Covenanted Reformation.)
"Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing." - Philippians 3:16, which applies just as much to the family, the church and the state, as it does to the individual.
DR. JOEL BEEKE REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"The Puritan Hard Drive is a massive collection of primary Puritan resources, dozens of which are very hard to find anywhere else in the world.
Any lover of Puritan literature, which, more than any other body of literature ever written, powerfully expands our minds, convicts our consciences, allures our hearts, and moves our hands, will find a treasure trove here."
- Dr. Joel R. Beeke, President and Professor of Systematic Theology and Homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (click here for free MP3 seminary lectures and sermons by Dr. Beeke), Author of many important Reformed books (including the must read, Meet the Puritans: With A Guide to Modern Reprints), Editorial Director at Reformation Heritage Books, Editor of the Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth magazine and Pastor of Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
PASTOR BRAIN SCHWERTLEY REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"I would like to commend our brothers at Still Waters Revival Books for putting together the most complete collection of classic and rare Puritan and Covenanter works.
We should rejoice to see so many long out of print works finally available in an easily affordable and searchable format. No longer do we solely have to wait for expensive reprints to trickle out one at a time, year by year.
Every scholar, pastor, elder and professing Christian should take a great interest in the Puritan Hard Drive, for it sets before us the golden age of Protestant piety, preaching and scholarship. Everyone should benefit from the labors of these dear, departed saints."
- Pastor Brian Schwertley, Westminster Presbyterian Church (Waupaca County, Wisconsin), Author, Debater, Theologian, Conference Speaker, etc. Free MP3 sermons and free reformed books by Brian Schwertley are here, here, here and here. Click here for even more free online Reformed books by Brian Schwertley.
JERRY JOHNSON REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"If you search the Internet for Reformed and Puritan works you will inevitably see a banner for a product called the Puritan Hard Drive. I often thought, "why would I want to purchase a hard drive when so much of the information (probably) contained on it could be easily found with a free search on the Internet?" Was I ever wrong!
It is easy, simple to use and the search feature cut down my time searching web pages that had absolutely nothing to do with the query I typed into the search engine. Not to mention a lot of the material is not accessible on the Internet.
To have so many books and articles at my fingers-tips is both truly amazing and a blessing. The Puritan Hard Drive just added thousands of volumes that I never could afford, nor store, to my library.
If you, like me, love the Puritans and Reformed theology, then the Puritan Hard Drive is simply a resource that you cannot live without."
- Jerry Johnson (President of Nicene Council, Seminary Professor, Author, Video Producer, etc.) See Amazing Grace: The History & Theology of Calvinism and The Myth of Neutrality (free video at Against the World).
PASTOR W. J. MENCAROW REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"The Puritan Hard Drive is the must have digital learning device for Puritan and Reformed studies.
Nothing like it has ever been available before!
If you don't have it you are almost certainly not learning as much as you could about God, or growing in grace at a pace that the Puritan Hard Drive, by the grace of God, facilitates.
If necessary, sell what you have (that does not draw you closer to God) to get the Puritan Hard Drive, and prayerfully use it until you become, by the Lord's sovereign and sanctifying grace, the most extraordinary Christian you can be (for His glory!)."
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive.
It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned.
Most students, ministers and scholars of the Bible would never personally acquire even half the literal number of books on the Puritan Hard Drive, much less the extreme caliber of its contents.
In God's providence modern day Christians have been chosen to be the recipients of both a theological and practical blessing. May we not squander it."
- Matthew McMahon, Ph.D., A Puritan's Mind (Pastor, Author, Seminary Professor, etc.) Over 200 free MP3s by Dr. McMahon are free online at Sermonaudio.
DR. VODDIE BAUCHAM REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
I want you to know that I have enjoyed my Puritan Hard Drive immensely!
I simply could not have imagined such a resource before getting my hands on it!
To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing.
Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive.
From Pastors to Ph.D. candidates, there is simply nothing else out there that puts so much at your fingertips.
What an amazing tool for pastors... thank you for your work.
Soli Deo Gloria!
AND THIS LATER COMMENT FROM DR. BAUCHAM:
I was in Zambia showing it to Conrad Mbewe (the Spurgeon of Africa) and he absolutely fell in love with it. I simply had to leave it there.
All of our guys love it.
We'll probably start buying them for our interns and leadership/elder training students as well.
Soli Deo Gloria!"
PASTOR SCOTT BROWN REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
Amazing 54 Second Puritan Hard Drive Video Review by Pastor Scott Brown, Director of the National Center For Family Integrated Churches
Transcript for the video above:
Scott Brown: Hey Reg Barrow, this is Scott Brown. I'm doing a conference on the Baptist Confession of 1689, and just right after I gave my last message, this guy comes up to me, and he asks me a question about the Puritan Hard Drive. So, what did you ask?
Scott Brown: I love it. You have to get it. It's the best thing. It's the best for the money you'll ever get anyplace for books.
Tall Guy: Okay. Here's a question, 'cause I've read a little bit about it. But tell me about the Search Engine. Is it, do you type in an author, do you type in a word, a topic, what do you do?
Scott Brown: Yes, yes, author, topic. It's so easy, it will take you to anything you want. It's absolutely phenomenal.
Tall Guy: Have you exhausted the resources?
Tall Guy: Alright, thank you.
Scott Brown: There you go.
"Still Waters Revival Books has performed an astonishing feat in pulling together a massive collection of books and other resources.
Let me tell you how absolutely fantastic the Puritan Hard Drive really is.
This is a treasure trove for a local church pastor.
The search ability is beyond my expectation.
I was just on the island of Iona where Columba established a missionary outpost sending evangelists all over Britain. Searching the hard drive for "Columba" added much to my understanding of this great leader through the eyes of Spurgeon and many others.
Thank you so much... for going to the trouble to make this available.
I am greatly improved by it and I anticipate the pace of worldwide reformation to be improved as well."
I blogged about it here:
Below is the blog post from the link above:
"On my way across the ocean to study the reformation with Doug Phillips, I did not have a suitcase of books as I usually do. I was lamenting that fact at the airline ticket counter and my daughter Claudia said to me, "Papa, close your eyes and step into the new world." Well, let me confess: on my computer I have approximately 13,000 puritan and reformed books which I have acquired through my son downloading ebooks and a gigantic collection put together by Reg Barrow from Still Waters Revival Books. I am now like Abdul Kassem Ismael, Grand Vizier of Persia who, in the tenth century, carried his library with him wherever he went. The 117,000 volumes were carried by 400 camels which were trained to walk in alphabetical order."
- Pastor Scott Brown (M.Div.), Hope Baptist Church (NC, USA), Director of the National Center for Family Integrated Churches (NCFIC), and Conference Speaker (who speaks at conferences alongside other Reformed ministers like Joel Beeke, Paul Washer, Doug Phillips, Jeff Pollard, et al.) See Tear Down Your Father's Idol: The Rough Road to Real Reformation and Paganism, Syncretism, in the Church, Family and Education by Scott Brown (free MP3). Click here to see an additional short video of Scott Brown talking with a friend about the Puritan Hard Drive.
The common Christian can now have a world-class Presbyterian and Reformed library at his fingertips, for only pennies per volume.
I do not think that it is an exaggeration to say that the Puritan Hard Drive presents an historic and singular opportunity.
The works on the Puritan Hard Drive have been invaluable to me in sermon preparation and in improving personal and familial piety. If these had been the only blessings attached to the reading of these documents, the expense (even if it had been much greater) would have been justified; but there is more here.
In this present time, a great many Presbyterians (particularly in North America) have forgotten and implicitly (perhaps unwittingly) rejected their Presbyterian heritage. Strangely, Westminster confessing churches have rejected the theological distinctives of the Westminster Standards.
However, we may yet entertain the hope that these great attainments are rejected largely because of ignorance. The best books on these subjects have not been readily available; but (thanks be to God) they are available again on the Puritan Hard Drive.
For anyone interested in recovering our Presbyterian and Reformed past, the Puritan Hard Drive is a must.
It is my hope and prayer that the Puritan Hard Drive will be used by God to bring to light the things that were hidden, to call to remembrance the things that were forgotten."
- Dr. Steven Dilday, Pastor of Liberty and Grace Reformed Church in Northern Virginia (free MP3 sermons online at http://www.sermonaudio.com/PRCNOVA) and founder of Liberty and Grace Reformed Theological Seminary (with distance learning).Dr. Dilday is currently translating (from Latin to English) the "Synopsis" written by the Puritan Divine, Matthew Poole. This project when completed will consist of approximately 82 volumes. Many free MP3s messages by Dr. Dilday are also at: HISTORY OF HOLY DAYS (CHRISTMAS, EASTER, CHRISTIAN SABBATH, JEWS, etc.), IDOLATRY, ICONOCLASM, etc., The History of the Service of Song: Real Reformation, Faithful Worship And Praising The Lord Jesus Christ Through Songs by Dr. Steven Dilday and a collection of some of Dr. Dilday's most important messages at Sermonaudio.
From Facets of Grace
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord! " - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who now preaches Reformation truth), Berean Beacon
MANY MORE PURITAN HARD DRIVE REVIEWS (Click Here)
"As a member of the HeartCry Missionary
Society, I am witness to the great needs of Christians throughout the globe. Possibly the greatest need is sound Christian literature. Even though many Third World pastors read English, they have very few good books available to them. Even if we could afford to buy each indigenous minister a small library, the cost of shipping would be astronomical. With the Puritan Hard Drive we can provide pastors throughout the globe with one of the most complete Puritan and Reformed libraries at a fraction of the cost."- Pastor Paul Washer, HeartCry Missionary Society (click here to see Paul Washer's full review of the Puritan Hard Drive)
FREE PURITAN HARD DRIVE INTRO VIDEO
Puritan Hard Drive Introductory Video
Over 12,500 Puritan (Owen, Watson, et al), Reformation (Calvin, Knox, Luther, et al.), Covenanter (Rutherford, Gillespie), Presbyterian (Hodge), Calvinistic (Edwards), Reformed Baptist (Spurgeon, Bunyan, Pink, et al) Books, MP3s, & Videos - With Powerful, Practical and Proprietary Reformation Research and Bible Study Software and a Massive Embedded Data With Over 15,000,000 Records (Which Helps You Find Exactly What You Need In An Instant!).
Bible Study Will Never Be the Same Again!
Amazing Puritan Hard Drive Fact and Hint: A search, using the master index on the Puritan Hard Drive and the "Open Full Reader Search" (in Acrobat reader), for the word "prayer", returns 97,170 results (in 1,378 documents) - all in context, arranged by book, and clickable (i.e., when you click on your individual search result the book opens to the page with your result highlighted)! How helpful is that for learning more about prayer, or any other subject you can think of, through the Puritan Hard Drive? Download the free PDF, How to Find Specific Words and Phrases in Searchable Books.pdf, to learn more.
- Turbo-Charge Your Biblical Studies. Grow in Grace. Increase Personal, Family and Church Sanctification. Praise and Love the Lord More!
- The Puritan Hard Drive is Comprehensive, Portable and Unprecedented In Its Usefulness - A True Technological (Puritan and Reformation) Treasure Trove!
- The Puritan Hard Drive Contains the World's Most Powerful and Practical Bible Study Software Fully Installed and Ready To Use Right Out of the Box.
- No Installation Necessary, Just Plug the Puritan Hard Drive Into the USB Port of Any PC or Mac Computer and Start Enjoying the Most Advanced and Amazing Digital Christian (Puritan, Reformation, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Covenanter, Reformed Baptist, Protestant, etc.) Library in History.
- The Unsurpassed Reformation and Puritan Library On the Puritan Hard Drive Already Contains Over 12,500 Of the Best Reformation and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos, Which We (SWRB) Have Published or Gathered Over A Period of More Than 25 Years, and Is Fully Expandable As New Reformed and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos Are Integrated and/or Published For the Puritan Hard Drive In Days To Come.
- All Data Related to the 12,500+ Books, MP3s and Videos is Fully Searchable, Through the Powerful Proprietary SWRB Software Engineered Exclusively for the Puritan Hard Drive, In Regard to Titles, Authors, Summaries, Categories, the Personal Notes You Add to Any Resource, Indexed Words Inside Books, Etc.
- The Majority of the Books Are Also Fully Searchable Concerning Their Content and You May Copy and Paste From these Books too. The Embedded Indices In these Books Also Make these Searches Lightning Fast, Even When You Are Searching for Multiple Occurrences of A Word or Phrase Across A Complete Book - As You Can Pull Up Hundreds of References, Clickable and In Context, In Seconds or Less, Even In Books That Are Over 500 Pages Long!
- Not Only Can You Search Within Every OCRed (Optical Character Recognition) Book Individually, But You Can Also Search Across the Entire Collection of Searchable Books At Once, With One Search Query, to Obtain Results (Clickable and In Context) for Every Occurrence of Your Search Word or Phrase Across All the Searchable Books on the Puritan Hard Drive. You May then Click On Any Link In Your Search Results to Immediately Access the Exact Page In the Book Where Your Selected Search Result is Located. Your Search Result Will Also Be Highlighted On the Page Where You Arrive, So You Can Find the Word or Phrase You Searched for Quickly and Easily. This is A Very Powerful Feature, Full of Benefits That Will Help You to Effortlessly and Expeditiously Expand Your Christian Studies In More Ways Than You May Be Able to Imagine - At Least Until You Have Actually Experienced This Exceedingly Robust Reformation Research Capability, for Yourself, Through the Puritan Hard Drive.
- When You See All You Are Getting On The Puritan Hard Drive You Will Be Amazed - All Thanks and Glory Be to the Lord for the Great Things He Has Done in Bringing this Marvelous, Wonderful and Extraordinary Christian Study Tool Into Existence!
Interest Free Deferred Monthly Payments, On The Puritan Hard Drive, Starting As Low As $50.00 Per Month, Get Yours Today By Calling 780-450-3730 Now!
If funds are tight, remember that you can purchase the Puritan Hard Drive using interest free deferred monthly payments as low as $50.00 per month. We also ship your Puritan Hard Drive as soon as your deferred monthly payments have reached $100.00. You may also pay $100.00 down, for faster shipping, then $50.00 per month thereafter. Call us at 780-450-3730 for more details about our interest free deferred monthly payments offer, or to get started today. You may also place an interest free deferred monthly payments order for the Puritan Hard Drive by using our Secure Online Order form. If you use our Secure Online Order Form, please make sure to enter your shipping address, phone number, email address and payment information (credit or debit card and expiry date). Also mention if you need the Single Platform Edition (Windows or Mac) or Dual Platform Edition (Windows and Mac) of the Puritan Hard Drive, and what size of Puritan Hard Drive you are ordering (size options, and the cost for each, are above the "Add to Cart" button at the SWRB Puritan Hard Drive page). Interest free deferred monthly payments orders must be placed by calling 780-450-3730 (in Canada) or using our Secure Online Order Form (click here). Scroll down at Phone/Contact Us to find the exact phone number to use from your country. We are open for calls six days a week (we are closed on the Lord's Day [Sunday]) and often cover the phones 24 hours a day. However, if you call and get our answering machine, it is safe to leave your order on the answering machine, or to leave us your phone number, with a message about why you are calling, and the best time to call you back, and we will call you when it is convenient for you. This applies to all nations worldwide.
For a limited time, we are making available to the public a free download of a fully-functional copy of the Puritan Hard Drive KnowledgeBase application software, bundled with more than 300 Adobe PDF books/articles and MP3 audio sermons from the Puritan Hard Drive collection. (Click here to download a PDF listing of all bundled Puritan books/articles and Reformation MP3s.) This is the same critically-acclaimed knowledgebase and powerful search engine to be found on the Puritan Hard Drive, with the following limitations:
- You can only access the Resources that are bundled with the demo.
- You can only save a maximum of 5 Saved Search Results Sets at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 3 Saved Search Results Sets Lists at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 10 unique Resources in your Favorites List at any one time.
This demonstration version contains all the content and search functionality of the unrestricted version available only on the Puritan Hard Drive. This unrestricted version of the KnowledgeBase Application provides the user with immediate access to the more than 12,500 PDF (books and other text resources), MP3 (audio) and WMV (video) Resources contained in the full Puritan Hard Drive collection. In that version, you can create thousands of Saved Search Results Sets and Saved Search Results Sets Lists, limited only by the available free space on the internal drive or external USB drive where the application resides. This also applies to the Favorites List. Click here for more information or to download your free Puritan Hard Drive demo software now!.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is an exquisite piece of work.
The purchaser of this fine product will have at his fingertips more of the best Reformed literature than he can probably ever get around to reading.
Truly, if a Christian wants to invest wisely in his own growth, this is the best investment he can make at this time.
More than highly recommended!"
- Justin Rawson
Gospel Covenant Publications
Your Voice and Worldwide Reformation!
Make Your Voice Heard Around the World, For God's Glory!
Would you like to volunteer some of your time, for God's glory, to read classic Puritan and Reformed books and sermons to MP3, to make permanent digital audio versions of the best Puritan and Reformed books, for our generation and for posterity?
If so, we will list the Puritan and Reformed MP3s you read on the Web, to give them away for free to people in every nation of the world -- and, by God's grace, we reach between 55,000 to 100,000+ people each month with these free Puritan and Reformation MP3s!
We supply you with the material to read, you supply the voice. You may read the Puritan and Reformed books and/or sermons that you choose (as long as they are not already read or being read, and they are books we want in audio) or you may let us choose the reading material. In either case we will work with so your are reading Reformed material that you desire to read -- as there are many thousands of books and sermons that need to be read to MP3. We also provide you with easy-to-follow instructions about how to get started.
You may listen to other readings, by people just like yourself (who love the Lord and want to reach others with the love of the Lord Jesus
Christ and the truth of His holy Word, the Bible) at FREE PURITAN & REFORMATION MP3 AUDIO SERMONS/BOOKS and from our "Audio Book" section on our (SWRB) sermonaudio site. You may also use the FREE SWRB iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD (Touch) APP to listen.
It is very easy to get started with your new international Reformation reading ministry, just email us at email@example.com requesting our "PURITAN and REFORMED BOOK READER'S INSTRUCTIONS." Thank you!
It may also be of interest to you to know that at SWRB we strive to use as much of the proceeds from sales, as is possible, to produce more free and discounted Puritan books, Reformation MP3s and Calvinistic videos. This is how, by God's grace, we have published so many books, MP3s and videos over the years (with a relatively small staff and the help of volunteers) and why we are able to distribute so much material for free and at such low prices -- may our Lord get all the glory!
With your continued prayers, support and purchases we will be able to reach even more people, in the future, all around the world, with the truth of the Scriptures -- using the latest and best technologies available, in the service of the Lord, to greatly multiply all the good that can be done, and aiming to fill the world with the best Christian (Puritan, Covenanter and Reformation) resources available (Acts 17:6).
Your Servant in Christ (for the Third Reformation),
Dr. Reg Barrow
Still Waters Revival Books
Serving Christians Worldwide (In Over 100 Countries) For 29+ Years
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive... It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned." - Dr. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord!" - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who is now a preacher of monergistic Reformation truth), Berean Beacon