Planned Parenthood, Abortion & A Legacy of Death and Immorality
By Brian Schwertley, Greg Price, Lila Rose, A Former Planned Parenthood Director, Doug Phillips, Kevin Swanson, Charles Proven, et al. (Free MP3s, Videos & More)
"Thou shalt not kill." - Exodus 20:13
"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." - Margaret Sanger (who founded the American Birth Control League, which later became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America), Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)
"Birth control aims: 'to create a race of thoroughbreds.'" - Margaret Sanger, Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
"Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan..." - Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood founder), Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, p. 366
Planned Parenthood: The Legacy of Death and Immorality by Brian Schwertley (Free MP3)
A powerful message that every Christian needs to hear. One of the best free MP3 sermons we have found exposing Satan's murderous henchmen at Planned Parenthood -- and the anti-Christian civil governments that support this wicked, satanic, baby killing, antichrist organization with tax dollars.
Confessions of a Former Planned Parenthood Director (Walking Away from the Killing) by Kevin Swanson (Free MP3)
Here is one of the most interesting stories you'll ever hear! It is the story of how a Planned Parenthood Director decided to walk across the street and join the pro-life organization that had opposed her for eight years! Worldviews clash. The truth is camouflaged by a hundred layers of deceit. But by the grace of God, some make it out. Abby Johnson tells her story on this edition of Generations. It is the dramatic story of a former Planned Parenthood Leader's eye-opening journey across the life line. You will get a look from both sides of the fence on this abortion issue. How do Planned Parenthood employees view themselves? How do they look at the pro-life community? How do we penetrate the powerful systems, the lies, and the funding that buttresses the pro-death culture in this country? Why is the church largely to blame for its failure to take a stand on this issue?
Birth Control: The Biblical and Historic Protestant Position by Greg Price (Free MP3)
This is the best single message you will hear on the classic, Protestant, Biblical, position on birth control.
THE BIBLE & BIRTH CONTROL: FREE RESOURCES at swrb.com
Includes the free audio book The Bible and Birth Control by Charles Provan and much, much more.
Feminism and the Abortion Holocaust by Brian Schwertley (Free MP3)
"This is one of the best sermons I have ever heard on prenatal child killing and the evil consequences of feminism. Thank you to Pastor Schwertley for preaching on this wickedness. May God bless you for preaching the truth." - Angela Wittman's comment on this sermon on Sermonaudio. "Pastor Schwertley exposes the horrifying slaughter that is being carried out in American (and elsewhere) in the name of Feminism and Secular Humanism. He recognises that those who approve of abortion are morally no better than Nazis. A nation which tolerates this mass murder is in danger of judgment from Christ." - Daniel Ritchie's comment this free sermon on Sermonaudio.
What it Takes to Bring Planned Parenthood Down by Kevin Swanson (Free MP3)
Planned Parenthood is the most powerful abortion provider and abortion lobby in the world. A billion dollar organization, about 1/3 of its income comes from our tax dollars. But one little homeschooled girl found five smooth stones down at the brook, and tossed one at the giant, just to see what would happen. Lila Rose is part of a team of young pro-lifers who have found a way to strip the facade off of the Planned Parenthood organization to show its true colors, and its support for eugenicist practices and other illegal perversions. In one of the most important battles of our day, these pro-lifers demonstrate dogged persistence, strong convictions, and true courage. Every now and then you find some kid who picks up a stone saying, "I wonder what would happen if I..."
Planned Parenthood's Cover-Up of Child Sex Trafficking, Projects of Live Action (Free Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood from Lila Rose, Interviewed In the Free MP3 Directly Above)
Why Christians Fail to Value Babies (& Concerning Birth Control, Abortion, etc.) by Kevin Swanson Interviewing Doug Phillips, President of Vision Forum (Free MP3)
While the American birth rate dips under the 2.05 replacement level (only salvaged by immigrants who average 2.6), another 90 nations around the world are experiencing their own birth implosions. After 120 million dead babies in this country, thanks to abortion and the abortifacient birth control pill and birth implosions among many demographics (not to exclude evangelical Christians), it's about time to re-assess our values and ethics using biblical definitions. A demographic winter is blowing in, so this may be the perfect time to take a look at our perspectives and attitudes towards children, babies, population growth, adoption, birth control, artificial insemination, surrogacy, and other important and related issues. Kevin Swanson interviews Douglas Phillips, president of Vision Forum.
Klan Parenthood (Black Genocide, Nazis & Abortion, Abortion Pictures, Killing Methods, etc.)
"In America today, almost as many African-American children are aborted as are born. A black baby is three times more likely to be murdered in the womb than a white baby. Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent. Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history. Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13 percent of American women are black, but they submit to over 35 percent of the abortions. What the Ku Klux Klan could only dream about the abortion industry is accomplishing."
Why Liberals Kill Babies - Planned Parenthood vs. Personhood - What's More Abhorrent? by Kevin Swanson (Free MP3)
Planned Parenthood calls ultrasounds of live babies "abhorrent." But we find abortion and Planned Parenthood "abhorrent." So who is right? What's more abhorrent: abortion or ultrasounds of abortions? Kevin Swanson interviews Mike Adams on why liberals tend to kill babies.
The Sting: Unveiling Acorn and Planned Parenthood by Kevin Swanson (Free MP3)
When people are involved in really bad business like stealing money and killing kids, it's really not that hard to show them for what they really are. This is what happens when James O'Keefe, Hannah Giles, and Lila Rose set up ACORN and Planned Parenthood for some pretty embarrassing criminal activities. When tempted to do bad things, bad people usually go for it every time, assuming they feel like they can get away with it. Kevin Swanson weighs in on the issue, and suggests that electing godly leaders might be a better strategy in the long run, over trying to sway the fickle public opinion, and get the liberal media to cover what you're doing.
Stop Tax-Funding Planned Parenthood (Free Video)
Tell Congress to stop funding Planned Parenthood, the biggest abortion chain in America. In their last report, Planned Parenthood made a profit of over $63 MILLION. They received $363 million in tax dollars in the last year. Besides being the biggest abortion chain, Planned Parenthood puts it's "abortion-first" mentality above the well-being of young girls and women. Planned Parenthood covers up the sexual abuse of minors and is willing to aid and abet the trafficking of children for sexual exploitation.
The Abortion Matrix: Defeating Child Sacrifice and the Culture of Death (DVD)
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
Christians Who Support Infanticide, Planned Parenthood (Babies Wiggling in Toilets, Obama, etc.), and Girl Scouts by Kevin Swanson (Free MP3)
A Florida abortionist testifies in court to seeing aborted children, born alive and "wiggling around in the toilet." Girl Scouts are well known for their support of Planned Parenthood. But Kevin Swanson asks why 40% of young evangelicals voted for Barack Obama (and his baby-killing policies) in the 2008 elections. With the Girl Scouts' support of Planned Parenthood and Lesbian causes, why would Christians seek feminist training for their daughters in these organizations?
Planned Parenthood Exposed (Free Videos and More)
Planned Parenthood (and Margaret Sanger) Exposed (Web, Text)
The following is one description of the five steps of a partial birth abortion.
1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.
2) The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
3) The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.
4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.
5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
In 1997, Obama voted in the Illinois Senate against SB 230, a bill designed to prevent partial-birth abortions. In the US Senate, Obama has consistently voted to expand embryonic stem cell research. He has voted against requiring minors who get out-of-state abortions to notify their parents. The National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL) gives Obama a 100% score on his pro-choice voting record in the Senate for 2005, 2006, and 2007.
Obama has consistently refused to support legislation that would define an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to live. He insists that no restriction must ever be placed on the right of a mother to decide to abort her child.
On March 30, 2001, Obama was the only Illinois senator who rose to speak against a bill that would have protected babies who survived late term labor-induced abortion. Obama rose to object that if the bill passed, and a nine-month-old fetus survived a late-term labor-induced abortion was deemed to be a person who had a right to live, then the law would "forbid abortions to take place." Obama further explained the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment does not allow somebody to kill a child, so if the law deemed a child who survived a late-term labor-induced abortion had a right to live, "then this would be an anti-abortion statute."
Scroll down for free online versions of The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah by James Willson, and other free Reformation resources on Christ's Kingship over the nations.
Subjection of Kings & Nations to Christ
(Free MP3s, Books and More by James Willson, Greg Price, et al.)
"The nations are bound to recognize the Bible as the supreme law of the land; as the standard of civil legislation. God's law as recorded in the Bible, reaches all the possible relations of humanity; extends to every duty that can be performed, and fastens its claims on associated bodies of men, as well as upon individual persons. Were this not true, we should have this monstrous anomaly in Jehovah's government, that while men, as individuals, are bound by the laws recorded in the Bible, in their congregated capacities, they may set these laws at defiance, and even contemn as citizens, what as Christians they are bound to honor and obey. ... The nations are bound to evince their subjection to the Son of God, by filling all their official stations with upright, godly and able men. ... In all their political institutions the nations are bound to subserve the interests of the church of God, and promote, truth and godliness. ... In all their civil, criminal, and international concerns, the kingdoms should have a supreme regard to the glory of God." - The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah (1820) by James R. Willson (emphases added)
"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." - Revelation 19:16 (KJV).
The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah (1820) by James R. Willson (free printed online sermon at Covenanter.org)
The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah (1 of 2) Christ's Sovereignty, Kingship, Authority, and Rule Over All Countries by James R. Willson (free SWRB MP3 at Sermonaudio)
The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah (2 of 2) Christ's Sovereignty, Kingship, Authority, and Rule Over All Countries by James R. Willson (free SWRB MP3 at Sermonaudio)
The Subjection of Kings and Nations to Messiah (1820) by James R. Willson (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
Prince Messiah's Claims To Dominion Over All Governments and the Disregard of His Authority by the United States in the Federal Constitution (1832) by James R. Willson (free SWRB MP3 at Sermonaudio)
Prince Messiah's Claims to Dominion Over All Governments: and the Disregard of His Authority by the United States in the Federal Constitution (1832) by James R. Willson (free online book at Covenanter.org)
Prince Messiah's Claims to Dominion Over All Governments: and the Disregard of His Authority by the United States in the Federal Constitution (1832) by James R. Willson (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
Bible Magistracy: Or Christ's Dominion Over The Nations With An Examination Of The Civil Institutions Of The United States by James M. Willson (free book online at Covenanter.org)
Messiah the Prince or, the Mediatorial Dominion of Jesus Christ (1884) by William Symington (16 free SWRB MP3s at Sermonaudio)
Messiah the Prince or, the Mediatorial Dominion of Jesus Christ (1884) by William Symington (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
Messiah the Prince or, the Mediatorial Dominion of Jesus Christ (1884) by William Symington (free online book at Reformed.org)
What is a Christian Nation? Christ's Kingship and Lordship Over the Nations by Greg Price (17 FREE SWRB MP3s at Sermonaudio, A Remarkable Work!)
Messiah, Governor of the Nations of the Earth (1803) by Alexander M'Leod (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
Messiah, Governor of the Nations of the Earth (1803) by Alexander M'Leod (free online book at Covenanter.org)
Christ's Kingship Over the Nations Maintained and Defended in the Establishment Principle, or, The Principle of the National Recognition of Religion by C.J. Brown (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
The Right of Dissent from an Immoral Civil Government by Covenanter Magazine (digital download, SWRB PDF at PuritanDownloads.com)
Civil Government: An Exposition of Romans 13:1-7 by James M. Willson by James M. Willson (6 Free SWRB MP3s at Sermonaudio)
Biblical Civil Government Versus the Beast; and, The Basis For Civil Resistance by Greg Price (free SWRB MP3 at Sermonaudio)
Biblical Civil Government Versus the Beast; and, the Basis for Christian Resistance by Greg Price (free online book by SWRB at swrb.com)
Reformation Politics Versus the Beast by Greg Price (free SWRB MP3 at Sermonaudio)
The Reformation View of Biblical Civil Government (Free MP3s, Books and Videos at PuritanDownloads.com)
Christ's Kingship, Civil Government, Civil Resistance, God's Law, etc. (Free Reformation Resources at swrb.com)
A search for the word "Christ", using the Master Search Index on the Puritan Hard Drive, brings up 783,076 results in 1,564 documents, and a search for the word "Nation", using the Master Search Index on the Puritan Hard Drive, brings up 198,472 results in 1,538 documents -- all of which gives you the search term in the context of one line (under each book title in which they are found), and when you click on this line the Puritan Hard Drive opens the correct book, to the correct page, and highlights your search term!
MORE FREE MP3s, VIDEOS AND BOOKS ON THE WEB
- THE DOCTRINE OF REPENTANCE BY THOMAS WATSON AND OTHER PURITANS (Free MP3s, BOOKS, VIDEOS, etc.)
- Puritans (Old & New) On Overcoming Temptation
- The Sexual Revolution is a Fraud (Free MP3s, Books, etc.)
- Assurance of Faith by Dr. Joel Beeke, John Owen, et al. (111 Free MP3s)
- The Sovereignty of God in the Trials, Tears, Pain, Suffering, Sickness, Afflictions and Calamities of Life (Free MP3s, Books, etc.)
- Christian Martyrs and Persecution: Early Church, Protestant Reformation, Covenanters and Contemporary (Free MP3s and Books in Many Formats)
- Top 10 Calvinist and Reformation Blogs
- The Bible & Free Will In Salvation (Calvinism, Arminianism & Pelagianism) Free MP3s, Books and More!
- Our Greatest Treasure, Free Paul Washer MP3s and Videos
- Rome's Great Secret: Free Will by Dr. Reg Barrow, John Calvin, Martin Luther, et al. (Free MP3s, Books and Much More!)
- Providence in Arminianism, Open Theism & Calvinism (Free MP3s, Videos, etc.)
- Arminianism Is Heresy, Refuting Arminianism (Free MP3s, Books, Videos, etc.)
- Richard Dawkins & Evolution Refuted (Free MP3s, Books & More)
- Puritan Worship: Family Worship, 45 Free MP3s
- Prophecy Fulfillment (Free MP3s, Books, etc.)
- Refuting Religious Pluralism by John Brown of Haddington, the Westminster Assembly, Samuel Rutherford, et al.
- God's Eternal Decree & Calvinism (Free MP3s)
- Top Eight Puritan Hard Drive Reviews (So Far)
- The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan (Free Audio Book, Free Book, Kindle, ePub and Other Formats)
- Puritan Worship: John Owen (11 Free MP3s)
- Easter: Christian or Pagan/Papal? (Free MP3s)
- Biblical Reformation Worship (Free Resources)
- Free: The Mystery of Providence by John Flavel (Puritan) & Many More Free Puritan Books & MP3s On Providence & Calvinism
- The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink (Free)
- The Reformation View of Biblical Civil Government (Free MP3s, Books and Videos)
- Free Commentary on Revelation by David Steele
- Being Spiritually Minded by John Owen (Free Puritan MP3 Audio Book)
- Puritan Worship: Pictures of Christ (Free MP3s, Books, Etc.)
- Thomas Watson, The Ten Commandments, Free Audio Book (16 MP3s) and 50 More Free Puritan and Reformed MP3s on the Ten Commandments
- Free Resources: Raising Children, Building Strong Marriages for God's Glory, The Importance Of The Family In The Bible, Etc. by Dr. Voddie Baucham
- The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink (Free MP3s, Text, etc.)
- Is the Reformation Over? by Phil Johnson and Richard Bennett (Free MP3s)
- 666: Classic Teaching of the Protestant Reformation (35 Free MP3s)
- Loving God With the Whole Heart (Free MP3s)
- Prayer and Knowing the Love of God, Free MP3s
- Best Reformation Emails (2011 In Review)
- THE PURITAN FAMILY (20 FREE PURITAN MP3s)
- Islam's Rise & Fall In the Book of Revelation (Free Reformed Books, MP3s and Videos)
- The Day of Judgment, Free Books, MP3s and Videos
- Postmodernism: A Love Of Unbelief, Free MP3s
- FREE REFORMATION RESOURCES DEFENDING PREDESTINATION AND UNCONDITIONAL ELECTION
- Discounted and Free Books On the Fourth Commandment (the Lord's Day)
- Free Reformation Resources Defending Calvinism
- Hell: What Is It Like? (150+ Free MP3s)
- Heaven: What Is It Like? (50 Free MP3s)
- Free Resources On the Fourth Commandment (Lord's Day or Christian Sabbath)
- Rome (Roman Catholicism) Deceives Protestants Regarding the Way of Salvation
- The Growth and Fall of Antichrist by Thomas Manton and Other Reformers (Free Reformation MP3s, Books and Videos)
- Best Audio Series On Election (12 Free MP3s)
- Christmas: Classic Reformation (Puritan and Reformed) Teaching (Free Books, Videos and MP3s)
- Nakedness, Sexuality, Christian Modesty and the Public Undressing of America With Free Reformation MP3s, Books and Quotes by John Calvin, Jeff Pollard, Paul Washer, Matthew Henry, Greg Price, Josh Harris, W.J. Mencarow, Dr. C. Matthew McMahon, et al.
- The History of the Service of Song in Scripture by John Calvin, Robert Murray McCheyne, Dr. Steven Dilday, Greg Price, Dr. Reg Barrow, et al.
- Election and Evangelism (Calvinism) Free MP3s by Joe Morecraft, Greg Price and Al Martin
- The 15 Most Downloaded Free MP3 Sermons By Paul Washer
- Biblical Church Government (Free Books and More!)
- Calvinism, or the Sovereignty of God, in Worship (Free Online Books Against Arminianism In Worship)
- The Doctrine of Absolute Predestination by Jerome Zanchius (Free MP3 Audio Book From Still Waters Revival Books)
- Faith, Salvation, Assurance & God's Law by Thomas Watson (21 Free MP3s and One Free Video)
- Dr. Joel Beeke (21 Free Classic MP3s)
- Election and Reprobation by John Calvin (13 Free MP3s)
- Charles Spurgeon (Free MP3s & Books)
- The Ten Commandments (Free MP3s & Books)
- John Knox (Free Reformation Books, MP3s and Videos)
- 1,000's of Free Puritan Books, Reformed MP3s & Calvinistic Videos Online at SWRB.com
- Five Points of Calvinism by Al Martin (Free MP3s & Much More)
- The Sovereignty of God by Al Martin (17 Free MP3s)
- Mortification of Sin in Believers by John Owen (With Many Other Free Puritan Books and Reformed MP3s on Mortification)
- The Bible's Providential Preservation
- Psychology Versus Christianity (Free MP3s, Books & Videos)
- Providence (Free Reformation Books, MP3s and Videos)
- Eschatology of Christ's Victory
- Jonathan Edward's History of Redemption
- Justification By Faith Alone (Free MP3s and Reformation Books)
- Family Worship (Loving God) Free Puritan Books, MP3s & Videos
- Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest, now a Calvinist): Free Videos, MP3s & PDFs
- Free MP3s on Election, Easter, Reprobation, the Puritans, etc., by Dr. C. Matthew McMahon
- Dr. Voddie Baucham (Free MP3s & on the PHD)
- George Gillespie, Reformation's Refining Fire
- Calvinism (Free Books, MP3s, & Videos)
- Covenanter Martyrs & God's Sovereignty (Free MP3s and Videos, Discounted Books, Great Quotes, etc.)
- John Knox's Works (6 Volumes) & Free John Knox MP3s From Still Waters Revival Books - 10% Off Puritan Hard Drive Coupon
- Free Puritan Hard Drive Software, New Free SWRB iPhone, iPod (Touch), & iPad App, New & Free SWRB Reformation MP3s, The Puritan Fast Sermons (34 Volumes) & Other Featured SWRB Puritan and Reformed Books & MP3s
FREE: Thomas Brooks' Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (Formats: Free MP3 Audio Book, Free Online Books, etc.)
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith."
- 1 Peter 5:8-9a (KJV)
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- James 4:7 (KJV)
Scroll down for free versions of Thomas Brooks Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices in various formats (MP3, Online Book, PDF and more).
"All Christians should read Precious Remedies, feed on its contents and meditate prayerfully upon the truths found there. To do so will make them more effective believers and cause them to always be sober, vigilant and on guard against the evil one. He is a dangerous adversary and 'walketh about, seeking whom he may devour' (1 Pet. 5:8). Would you be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might? Then this book will be of help in furnishing you with the necessary spiritual weaponry, and a mastery of its vital truths will make you skillful in handling God's Word and withstanding Satan. Ministers in particular would be greatly helped in their calling and perhaps they might find the Remedies useful as a series of sermons?"
- Banner of Truth review of Thomas Brooks' Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (emphases added)
A search for the word "Satan", using the Master Search index on the Puritan Hard Drive, brings up 37,294 results in 1,188 documents, and a search for the word "Devil", using the Master Search index on the Puritan Hard Drive, brings up 44,227 results in 1,222 documents -- all of which gives you the search term in the context of one line (under each book title in which they are found), and when you click on this line the Puritan Hard Drive opens the correct book, to the correct page, and highlights your search term. There are also 6,401 Reformed resources under the category "Sanctification, Prayer and Holiness" on the Puritan Hard Drive. Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks is on the Puritan Hard Drive in PDF (with new embedded and appended indices) and MP3 formats, along with many of the best related Reformed and Puritan books.
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11 (KJV)
"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." - 2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (1 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
I. The Proof of the Point
II. Satan's Devices to Draw The Soul to Sin
III. Satan's Devices To Keep Souls From Holy Duties,; To Hinder Souls in Holy Services, & To Keep Them Off From Religious Performances
IV. Satan's Devices to Keep Saints in a Sad, Doubting, Questioning & Uncomfortable Condition
V. Satan's Devices to Destroy & Ensare All Sorts & Ranks of Men in the World
Touching Five More of Satan's Devices
Seven Characters of False Teachers
Six Propositions Concerning Satan and His Devices
Conclusion: Ten Special Helps and Rules Against Satan's Devices
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (2 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (3 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (4 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (5 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (6 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (7 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (8 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (9 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (10 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (11 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (12 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (13 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (14 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (15 of 15) by Thomas Brooks (Free MP3)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (Digital Download PDF, With New Embedded and Appended Indices, by SWRB)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (A Review At Banner of Truth)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (Free Online Book, Web, at Grace Gems)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (Free PDF)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (Print and Kindle Versions at Amazon)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (Puritan Paperback Published by Banner of Truth at Monergism Books)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices by Thomas Brooks (at Google Books)
PASTOR PAUL WASHER REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"With the Puritan Hard Drive I can now carry one of the largest Puritan and Reformed libraries in my pocket.
No matter where I am, as long as there is some form of power source to operate a computer, I have access to some of the best Puritan and Reformed literature available.
The Puritan Hard Drive is a tremendous blessing. I travel frequently to many parts of the globe. The Puritan Hard Drive allows me to continue my studies on the road with the same depth as when I am seated in my study at home.
The wonderful portability of this massive Puritan library (and remarkable research software) makes the Puritan Hard Drive ideal for missionaries, students, or anyone who needs instant access to the best Reformation study materials in a variety of locations.
There is much more to the Puritan Hard Drive than just convenience, portability and the exceptional quality and extraordinary number of Reformation resources it includes. Even if a minister owned the largest printed Puritan library in the world, he would not be able to properly research the material. However, the KnowledgeBase software on the Puritan Hard Drive provides an effective road map to access the material in ways that are easy-to-use, organized and highly productive. With the click of a button, you can easily do ten hours worth of research in just seconds!
Having the Puritan Hard Drive is like owning the largest Puritan and Reformed Library in the world along with a full time research assistant with his PhD in Puritan Studies from Oxford or Cambridge.
Imagine not only owning the largest Puritan and Reformed library, but having a full-time team of world-class research assistants at your beck and call.
The high level of educational and scholarly functionality, combined with a marvelous library of over 12,500 top Puritan and Reformed resources and an extremely reasonable price, really makes obtaining the Puritan Hard Drive a stewardship issue. It is almost as if God is saying, "Here is a tool that will lead you to more truth faster than ever before. Make the best possible use of it and bring much glory to My Name." (2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 5:16).
In the history of extra-biblical study and research tools there has never before been a resource as useful as the Puritan Hard Drive. The immense body of Reformation material (books, MP3s and videos) on the Puritan Hard Drive, along with the phenomenal proprietary software program that is included, makes the Puritan Hard Drive a valuable tool for Reformation in our day.
As a member of the HeartCry Missionary Society, I am witness to the great needs of Christians throughout the globe. Possibly the greatest need is sound Christian literature. Even though many Third World pastors read English, they have very few good books available to them. Even if we could afford to buy each indigenous minister a small library, the cost of shipping would be astronomical. With the Puritan Hard Drive we can provide pastors throughout the globe with one of the most complete Puritan and Reformed libraries at a fraction of the cost.
The Puritan Hard Drive is also ideal for situations where concealment is a priority in countries which are hostile to the Gospel. The Puritan Hard Drive is the most compact way to smuggle the light of over 12,500 Reformation resources (with powerful study software) into the spiritual darkness of those nations that are in most need of Gospel truth."
- Pastor Paul Washer, HeartCry Missionary Society
From Facets of Grace
Mortification of Sin in Believers by John Owen and More Free Reformation Resources on Mortification
"Let mortification be especially directed to strike at those sins that act your master sins -- that are most prevalent and predominant in your heart, that yet you have most prayed against and are least able to resist, that strongly assault you and most easily beset you and are masters over you." - Christopher Love.
Six Free MP3 by John Owen on Mortification (An Amazing Set of Messages)
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 1 of 6 by John Owen
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 2 of 6 by John Owen
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 3 of 6 by John Owen
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 4 of 6 by John Owen
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 5 of 6 by John Owen
On The Mortification of Sin in Believers 6 of 6 by John Owen
"Sin is cosmic treason. Sin is the treason against a perfectly pure Sovereign. It is an act of supreme ingratitude toward the One to whom we owe everything, to the One who has given us life itself." - R.C. Sproul, The Holiness of God, p. 116.
RELATED REFORMATION RESOURCES
A Discourse of Mortification (From The Works of Stephen Charnock, Volume 5) by Stephen Charnock
Fanning the Flame of Your First Love - Greg Price
The Sinfulness and Cure of Thought, Biblical Sanctification, Classic Puritan Sermon by Stephen Charnock
Setting Faith On Christ to Kill Sin (from John Owen's book The Mortification of Sin)
OVERCOMING LUST, SEXUAL SINS & PORNOGRAPHY (FREE MP3s & BOOKS) On The Seventh Commandment/Adultery
Overcoming Sin and Temptation by John Owen - MP3s
Helps Against Temptation (Keep Humble and Labor to be Filled With the Spirit) by Thomas Brooks
Sexual Purity, Lust, Pornography, Sexual Duties in Marriage, Divorce, Kinsey's Lies by Dr. Francis N. Lee
Christopher Love (Covenanted English Presbyterian, Puritan and Christian Martyr) on Sanctification
The Life of God in the Soul of Man (Sanctification, Mortification, Holiness, Assurance, and Rejoicing in the Lord) by Henry Scougal
The Divine Antidote to Sexual Impurity, In the Modern Cesspools of Uncleanness by Al Martin
Mortification In Christian Sanctification (Dying To Sin And Living To The Lord Jesus Christ) by Ferrell Griswold
Sanctification, Holiness, Regeneration, Salvation, God's Law, Intellect & The Mind by Ferrell Griswold
Overcoming Lust, Sexual Perversion, Pornography, & Other Seventh Commandment Violations and the Seduction of the Strange Woman by Dr. Steven Dilday
Life And Diary Of The Rev. David Brainerd by Jonathan Edwards
|Dr. C. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive.
It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned.
Most students, ministers and scholars of the Bible would never personally acquire even half the literal number of books on the Puritan Hard Drive, much less
the extreme caliber of its contents.
In God's providence modern day Christians have been chosen to be the recipients of both
a theological and practical blessing. May we not squander it."
- Matthew McMahon, Ph.D.
A Puritan's Mind (Author, Preacher, Theologian, etc.)
For a limited time, we are making available to the public a free download of a fully-functional copy of the Puritan Hard Drive KnowledgeBase application software, bundled with more than 300 Adobe PDF books/articles and MP3 audio sermons from the Puritan Hard Drive collection. (Click here to download a PDF listing of all bundled Puritan books/articles and Reformation MP3s.) This is the same critically-acclaimed knowledgebase and powerful search engine to be found on the Puritan Hard Drive, with the following limitations:
- You can only access the Resources that are bundled with the demo.
- You can only save a maximum of 5 Saved Search Results Sets at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 3 Saved Search Results Sets Lists at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 10 unique Resources in your Favorites List at any one time.
This demonstration version contains all the content and search functionality of the unrestricted version available only on the Puritan Hard Drive. This unrestricted version of the KnowledgeBase Application provides the user with immediate access to the more than 12,500 PDF (books and other text resources), MP3 (audio) and WMV (video) Resources contained in the full Puritan Hard Drive collection. In that version, you can create thousands of Saved Search Results Sets and Saved Search Results Sets Lists, limited only by the available free space on the internal drive or external USB drive where the application resides. This also applies to the Favorites List. Click here for more information or to download your free Puritan Hard Drive demo software now!.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is an exquisite piece of work.The purchaser of this fine product will have at his fingertips more of the best Reformed literature than he can probably ever get around to reading. Truly, if a Christian wants to invest wisely in his own growth, this is the best investment he can make at this time. More than highly recommended!" - Justin Rawson, Gospel Covenant Publications
FREE PURITAN HARD DRIVE INTRO VIDEO (6:20)
Puritan Hard Drive Introductory Video
Over 12,500 Puritan (Owen, Watson, et al), Reformation (Calvin, Knox, Luther, et al.), Covenanter (Rutherford, Gillespie), Presbyterian (Hodge), Calvinistic (Edwards), Reformed Baptist (Spurgeon, Bunyan, Pink, et al) Books, MP3s, & Videos - With Powerful, Practical and Proprietary Reformation Research and Bible Study Software and a Massive Embedded Data With Over 15,000,000 Records (Which Helps You Find Exactly What You Need In An Instant!).
Bible Study Will Never Be the Same Again!
Amazing Puritan Hard Drive Fact and Hint
: A search, using the master index on the Puritan Hard Drive and the "Open Full Reader Search" (in Acrobat reader), for the word "prayer", returns 97,170 results (in 1,378 documents) - all in context, arranged by book, and clickable (i.e., when you click on your individual search result the book opens to the page with your result highlighted)! How helpful is that for learning more about prayer, or any other subject you can think of, through the Puritan Hard Drive? Download the free PDF, How to Find Specific Words and Phrases in Searchable Books.pdf
, to learn more.
- Turbo-Charge Your Biblical Studies. Grow in Grace. Increase Personal, Family and Church Sanctification. Praise and Love the Lord More!
- The Puritan Hard Drive is Comprehensive, Portable and Unprecedented In Its Usefulness - A True Technological (Puritan and Reformation) Treasure Trove!
- The Puritan Hard Drive Contains the World's Most Powerful and Practical Bible Study Software Fully Installed and Ready To Use Right Out of the Box.
- No Installation Necessary, Just Plug the Puritan Hard Drive Into the USB Port of Any PC or Mac Computer and Start Enjoying the Most Advanced and Amazing Digital Christian (Puritan, Reformation, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Covenanter, Reformed Baptist, Protestant, etc.) Library in History.
- The Unsurpassed Reformation and Puritan Library On the Puritan Hard Drive Already Contains Over 12,500 Of the Best Reformation and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos, Which We (SWRB) Have Published or Gathered Over A Period of More Than 25 Years, and Is Fully Expandable As New Reformed and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos Are Integrated and/or Published For the Puritan Hard Drive In Days To Come.
- All Data Related to the 12,500+ Books, MP3s and Videos is Fully Searchable, Through the Powerful Proprietary SWRB Software Engineered Exclusively for the Puritan Hard Drive, In Regard to Titles, Authors, Summaries, Categories, the Personal Notes You Add to Any Resource, Indexed Words Inside Books, Etc.
- The Majority of the Books Are Also Fully Searchable Concerning Their Content and You May Copy and Paste From these Books too. The Embedded Indices In these Books Also Make these Searches Lightning Fast, Even When You Are Searching for Multiple Occurrences of A Word or Phrase Across A Complete Book - As You Can Pull Up Hundreds of References, Clickable and In Context, In Seconds or Less, Even In Books That Are Over 500 Pages Long!
- Not Only Can You Search Within Every OCRed (Optical Character Recognition) Book Individually, But You Can Also Search Across the Entire Collection of Searchable Books At Once, With One Search Query, to Obtain Results (Clickable and In Context) for Every Occurrence of Your Search Word or Phrase Across All the Searchable Books on the Puritan Hard Drive. You May then Click On Any Link In Your Search Results to Immediately Access the Exact Page In the Book Where Your Selected Search Result is Located. Your Search Result Will Also Be Highlighted On the Page Where You Arrive, So You Can Find the Word or Phrase You Searched for Quickly and Easily. This is A Very Powerful Feature, Full of Benefits That Will Help You to Effortlessly and Expeditiously Expand Your Christian Studies In More Ways Than You May Be Able to Imagine - At Least Until You Have Actually Experienced This Exceedingly Robust Reformation Research Capability, for Yourself, Through the Puritan Hard Drive.
- When You See All You Are Getting On The Puritan Hard Drive You Will Be Amazed - All Thanks and Glory Be to the Lord for the Great Things He Has Done in Bringing this Marvelous, Wonderful and Extraordinary Christian Study Tool Into Existence!
|Your Voice and Worldwide Reformation!
Add Your Voice to the Growing Reformation Today!
Would you like to volunteer some of your time to read classic Puritan and Reformed books and sermons to MP3, to make permanent digital audio versions of the best Puritan and Reformed books for our generation and for posterity? If so, we then list the Puritan and Reformed MP3s you have read on the Web, to give them away for free to people in every nation of the world - and, by God's grace, we reach between 45,000 to over 100,000 people each month with these free Puritan and Reformation MP3s! You may listen to other readings, by people just like yourself (who love the Lord and want to reach others with the love of the Lord Jesus Christ and the truth of His holy Word, the Bible) at FREE PURITAN & REFORMATION MP3 AUDIO SERMONS/BOOKS and from our "Audio Book" section on SWRB's sermonaudio site. You may also use the FREE SWRB iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD (Touch) APP to listen. It is very easy to get started with your new international Reformation reading ministry, just email us at email@example.com requesting our "PURITAN and REFORMED BOOK READER INSTRUCTIONS." Thank you!
It may also be of interest to you to know that at SWRB we strive to use as much of the proceeds from sales, as is possible, to produce more free and discounted Puritan books, Reformation MP3s and Calvinistic videos. This is how, by God's grace, we have published so many books, MP3s and videos over the years (with a relatively small staff and the help of volunteers) and why we are able to distribute so much material for free and at such low prices - may our Lord get all the glory! With your continued prayers, support and purchases we will be able to reach even more people, in the future, all around the world with the truth of the Scriptures - using the latest and best technologies available, in the service of the Lord, to greatly multiply all the good that can be done, and aiming to fill the world with the best Christian (Puritan and Reformation) resources available (Acts 17:6).
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Voddie Baucham Ministries
"I want you to know that I have enjoyed my Puritan Hard Drive immensely.
I simply could not have imagined such a resource before getting my hands on it!
To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing.
From Pastors to Ph.D. candidates, there is simply nothing else out there that puts so much at your fingertips.
What an amazing tool for pastors... thank you for your work.
Soli Deo Gloria!"
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Grace Family Baptist Church (Spring, TX)
Your Servant in Christ (for the Third Reformation),
Dr. Reg Barrow
President, Still Waters Revival Books
Serving Christians Worldwide (In Over 100 Countries) For 28+ Years
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive... It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned." - Dr. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord!" - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who is now a preacher of monergistic Reformation truth), Berean Beacon
Planned Parenthood: The Legacy of Death and Immorality (Free MP3s, Videos and More!)