Scroll down for many free MP3s by Dr. Joel Beeke (and other Puritans and Reformers) on assurance of faith (salvation) and other subjects relevant to Reformed Theology. Dr. Joel Beeke is the President of Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, a Pastor, an author, a publisher, etc.
"Any lover of Puritan literature... will find a treasure trove here." - Dr. Joel Beeke on the Puritan Hard Drive
DR. JOEL BEEKE REVIEWS AND RECOMMENDS THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
"The Puritan Hard Drive is a massive collection of primary Puritan resources, dozens of which are very hard to find anywhere else in the world.
Any lover of Puritan literature, which, more than any other body of literature ever written, powerfully expands our minds, convicts our consciences, allures our hearts, and moves our hands, will find a treasure trove here."
- Dr. Joel R. Beeke (Dr. Beeke is considered one of the world's leading scholars, experts, authors and authorities on the Puritans, Puritanism and Puritan literature. Dr. Beeke is also President and Professor of Systematic Theology and Homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, author of many important Puritan and Reformed books (including the must read, Meet the Puritans: With A Guide to Modern Reprints), Editorial Director at Reformation Heritage Books, Editor of The Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth magazine, Pastor of Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation (in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA), president of Inheritance Publishers, and vice-president of the Dutch Reformed Translation Society. He has written, co-authored, or edited over fifty books and contributed over fifteen hundred articles to Reformed books, journals, periodicals, and encyclopedias. His Ph.D. (1988) from Westminster Theological Seminary is in Reformation and Post-Reformation Theology. He is frequently called upon to lecture at Reformed seminaries and to speak at conferences around the world. He and his wife, Mary, have 3 children: Calvin, Esther, and Lydia.)
OF ASSURANCE OF GRACE AND SALVATION BY THOMAS WATSON (PURITAN)
Question. How shall we know that God has a purpose to save us?
Answer. By being effectually called. "Give diligence to make your calling and election sure" (2 Peter 1:10). We make our election sure, by making our calling sure. ''God hath chosen you to salvation through sanctification'" (2 Thes. 2:13). By the stream, we come at last to the fountain. If we find the stream of sanctification running in our souls, we may by this come to the spring-head of election. When a man cannot look up to the firmament, yet he may know the moon is there by seeing it shine upon the water: so, though I cannot look up into the secret of God's purpose, yet I may know I am elected by the shining of sanctifying grace in my soul. Whosoever finds the Word of God transcribed and copied out into his heart, may undeniably conclude his election.
- Thomas Watson, All Things for Good
, p. 126, emphases added (Thomas Watson's full book, A Divine Cordial, or The Transcendent Privilege of Those That Love God and Are Savingly Called [All Things for Good]
, is on the Puritan Hard Drive
ASSURANCE OF SALVATION ON THE PURITAN HARD DRIVE
There are 513 Reformed resources under the category "Assurance" (of salvation) on the Puritan Hard Drive. A search for the word "assurance", using the Master Search index on the Puritan Hard Drive, brings up 17,654 results in 1,006 documents, all of which gives you the search term in the context of one line (under each book title) -- and when you click on any of these lines the Puritan Hard Drive opens the correct book, to the correct page, and highlights your search term.
FREE PURITAN AND REFORMED MP3s ON ASSURANCE OF SALVATION BY DR. JOEL BEEKE, JOHN OWEN, JONATHAN EDWARDS, THOMAS WATSON, CHARLES SPURGEON, GREG PRICE, et al.
Why Christians Lack Assurance by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
Where Does Our Assurance Rest? by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
Assured by the Spirit's Witness by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
Assured by God's Love in Jesus by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
The Importance and Lack of Assurance by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
Perseverance and Assurance by Dr. Joel Beeke (Free MP3)
The Doctrine of Assurance by Dr. Joel Beeke (7 Free MP3s)
How Do I Know That I Know Christ? (1 John Series 5/27) Assurance of Salvation by Greg Price (Free MP3)
Assurance of Faith (Salvation) by John Knox, Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards, Thomas Watson, John Owen, Christopher Love, A.W. Pink, William Perkins, Sinclair Ferguson, Robert Murray McCheyne, J.C. Ryle, Iain Murray, Thomas Brooks, Loraine Boettner, John Murray, Dr. Steven Dilday, Richard Bennett, William Cunningham, David Dickson, Henry Scougal, W.J. Mencarow, Al Martin, John Newton, Thomas Ridgeley, Timothy Dwight, Augustus Toplady, Archibald Alexander, Jeff Pollard, Dr. Joel Beeke, et al. (95 MP3s at SWRB's Sermonaudio Site)
REFORMED BOOKS ON ASSURANCE OF SALVATION BY DR. JOEL BEEKE AND OTHERS
Quest for Full Assurance: Legacy of Calvin & His Successors by Dr. Joel Beeke (Book)
Assurance of Faith: Calvin, English Puritanism, and the Dutch Second Reformation (American University Studies. Series VII. Theology and Religion) by Dr. Joel Beeke (Book)
Books on Assurance of Salvation at Still Waters Revival Books (Digital Downloads, PDFs)
Books on Assurance of Faith at Reformation Heritage Books
Assurance (Category) at Still Waters Revival Books (PuritanDownload.com)
REFORMED ARTICLE: JOHN OWEN ON ASSURANCE BY DR. JOEL BEEKE
John Owen on Assurance by Dr. Joel Beeke (PDF)
OF ASSURANCE OF GRACE AND SALVATION IN THE ORIGINAL WESTMINSTER CONFESSION OF FAITH (CHAPTER 18, EMPHASES ADDED)
I. Although hypocrites and other unregenerate men may vainly deceive themselves with false hopes and carnal presumptions of being in the favor of God, and estate of salvation (which hope of theirs shall perish): yet such as truly believe in the Lord Jesus, and love Him in sincerity, endeavouring to walk in all good conscience before Him, may, in this life, be certainly assured that they are in the state of grace, and may rejoice in the hope of the glory of God, which hope shall never make them ashamed.
II. This certainty is not a bare conjectural and probable persuasion grounded upon a fallible hope; but an infallible assurance of faith founded upon the divine truth of the promises of salvation, the inward evidence of those graces unto which these promises are made, the testimony of the Spirit of adoption witnessing with our spirits that we are the children of God, which Spirit is the earnest of our inheritance, whereby we are sealed to the day of redemption.
III. This infallible assurance does not so belong to the essence of faith, but that a true believer may wait long, and conflict with many difficulties, before he be partaker of it:
yet, being enabled by the Spirit to know the things which are freely given him of God, he may, without extraordinary revelation in the right use of ordinary means, attain thereunto
. And therefore it is the duty of every one to give all diligence to make his calling and election sure, that thereby his heart may be enlarged in peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, in love and thankfulness to God, and in strength and cheerfulness in the duties of obedience, the proper fruits of this assurance; so far is it from inclining men to looseness.
IV. True believers may have the assurance of their salvation divers ways shaken, diminished, and intermitted
; as, by negligence in preserving of it, by falling into some special sin which wounds the conscience and grieves the Spirit; by some sudden or vehement temptation, by God's withdrawing the light of His countenance, and suffering even such as fear Him to walk in darkness and to have no light: yet are they never so utterly destitute of that seed of God, and life of faith, that love of Christ and the brethren, that sincerity of heart, and conscience of duty, out of which, by the operation of the Spirit, this assurance may, in due time, be revived; and by the which, in the mean time, they are supported from utter despair
ENGLISH COVENANTER MARTYR CHRISTOPHER LOVE TO HIS BELOVED WIFE (July 15th, 1651, from the Tower of London, the day before he was wrongly condemned to be executed)
"My Dearest Beloved,
"I am now going to my long home, yet I must write a word before I go hence and shall be seen no more. It is to beg thee to be comforted in my gain and not to be troubled in they loss.
Labour to suppress thy inward fears now that thou art under outward sorrows. As thy outward sufferings abound, let they consolations in Christ also abound. I know thou art a woman of a sorrowful spirit. My time is short; I have but a few words of counsel to give thee, and then I shall leave thee to God who careth for thee and thine.
1. While thou art under desertions, labour rather to strengthen and clear up the evidences for Heaven than question them.
2. Remember a faith of adherence or reliance on the Lord Jesus brings thee to Heaven, though thou want the faith of evidence or assurance.
3. Labour to find that (and more also) in God which thou hast lost in the creature.
4. Spend not thy days in heaviness for my death. If there were knowledge of things below or sorrow in heaven, I should grieve to think my beloved should mourn on earth.
5. Lie under a soul-searching ministry. I know thou art not a spongy hearer, sucking in foul water as well as fair. God hath given thee a good understanding, to be able to discern things that differ. As the mouth tastes meat, they ear trieth words.
6. Be conversant in Christian meetings and much in the exercises of mortification, in fasting and prayers, yet have respect to the weakness of they body and they present condition.
7. Have a care of thyself and babes. God will take care of thee and them. I can write no more; farewell my dear, farewell, farewell.
My dear, I bid thee to be satisfied. My heart is greatly comforted in God. I can quietly submit to the good pleasure of His will, and I hope thou dost so also. I am delivered by the determinate counsel of God; the will of the Lord be done.
Read for thy comfort when I am dead and gone, Jeremiah 49:11 and the beginning of 12; Isaiah 9:6-8; Psalm 5:6 and 146:9; 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 and Hebrews 12:6-7
These are the last words written by thy dying yet comforted husband.
HERMAN WITSIUS ON ASSURANCE
"In the history of extra-biblical study and research tools there has never before been a resource as useful as the Puritan Hard Drive. Having the Puritan Hard Drive is like owning the largest Puritan and Reformed Library in the world along with a full time research assistant with his PhD in Puritan Studies from Oxford or Cambridge. With the click of a button, you can easily do ten hours worth of research in just seconds! Imagine not only owning the largest Puritan and Reformed library, but having a full-time team of world-class research assistants at your beck and call.It is almost as if God is saying, 'Here is a tool that will lead you to more truth faster than ever before. Make the best possible use of it and bring much glory to My Name.' (2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 5:16). The Puritan Hard Drive is a tremendous blessing." - Pastor Paul Washer, HeartCry Missionary Society (click here to see Paul Washer's full review of the Puritan Hard Drive)
"There is a great difference [between a temporary, presumptuous faith, and a true saving faith] in THE APPLICATION OF THE PROMISES OF THE GOSPEL.
A presumptuous faith does not proceed in the right method
: it rashly imagines that the salvation promised in the Gospel belongs to itself; and this hasty conclusion is built either upon no foundation at all, or upon a false one. Sometimes the presumptuous, without any self-examination or diligent inquiry into their own character, which they avoid as too irksome and inconvenient an exercise, -- foolishly flatter themselves, -- arrogantly lay claim to the grace of our Lord, and sleep on securely, indulging this delusive dream, neither inquiring nor disposed to inquire what ground they have for this imagination. Sometimes they lay as a foundation for their confidence, either a preposterous notion respecting the general mercy of God, and some easy method of salvation which they discover in the Gospel-covenant; or an opinion of the sufficiency of their own holiness, because they are not so extremely vicious as the most daring profligates; or their external communion with the Church and attendance on the public worship; or the security of their sleeping conscience, and the soothing fancies of their own dreams, which they regard as the peace of God, and the consolations of the Holy Spirit.
By these and the like vanities of their own imagination, they deceive themselves; as if these were sufficient marks of grace. But true believers, impressed with a deep sense of their own wretchedness, panting after the grace of the Lord Jesus, and laying hold upon it with a trembling humility, dare not, however, boast of it as already their own, till after diligent investigation they have discovered certain and infallible evidences of grace in themselves.
With profound humility, with a kind of sacred dread, and with a sincere self-denial, they approach to lay hold on the grace of Christ: nor do they conclude that they have obtained it, till they have inquired carefully, first into the marks of grace, and, then, into their own hearts.It is otherwise with the presumptuous in both these respects; for they rashly seize that which is not offered to them in any such order
, (since God doth not offer security and joy to sinners, before their mind is affected with sorrow for the sins which they have committed, and roused to a due solicitude regarding salvation;) and, then, they rashly boast of having attained grace, although they cannot make good their pretensions to a participation of the grace of God, by any one satisfactory proof."
- Herman Witsius, Dissertations on the Apostles' Creed
, emphases added, excerpted from http://www.truecovenanter.com/gospel/howie_footnote_on_marrow.html
. CHARLES SPURGEON ON RELYING ONLY ON THE GRACE AND POWER OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
"In seasons of severe trial, the Christian has nothing on earth that he can trust to, and is therefore compelled to cast himself on his God alone. When his vessel is on its beam-ends, and no human deliverance can avail, he must simply and entirely trust himself to the providence and care of God.
Happy storm that wrecks a man on such a rock as this! O blessed hurricane that drives the soul to God and God alone!
There is no getting at our God sometimes because of the multitude of our friends; but when a man is so poor, so friendless, so helpless that he has nowhere else to turn, he flies into his Father's arms, and is blessedly clasped therein!
When he is burdened with troubles so pressing and so peculiar, that he cannot tell them to any but his God, he may be thankful for them; for he will learn more of his Lord then than at any other time
.Oh, tempest-tossed believer, it is a happy trouble that drives thee to thy Father! Now that thou hast only thy God to trust to, see that thou puttest thy full confidence in him. Dishonour not thy Lord and Master by unworthy doubts and fears; but be strong in faith, giving glory to God. Show the world that thy God is worth ten thousand worlds to thee.
Show rich men how rich thou art in thy poverty when the Lord God is thy helper. Show the strong man how strong thou art in thy weakness when underneath thee are the everlasting arms. Now is the time for feats of faith and valiant exploits. Be strong and very courageous, and the Lord thy God shall certainly, as surely as he built the heavens and the earth, glorify himself in thy weakness, and magnify his might in the midst of thy distress
. The grandeur of the arch of heaven would be spoiled if the sky were supported by a single visible column, and your faith would lose its glory if it rested on anything discernible by the carnal eye
. May the Holy Spirit give you to rest in Jesus·"
- Charles Spurgeon
, "Morning, August 31" in Morning and Evening
, as cited in "THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT" in the Free Grace Broadcaster, issue 194 (PDF),
"In the history of the church's sanctification
(mortification and vivification - ed.) I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. C. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord! " - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who now preaches Reformation truth), Berean Beacon
MANY MORE PURITAN HARD DRIVE REVIEWS (Click Here)
"As a member of the HeartCry Missionary Society, I am witness to the great needs of Christians throughout the globe. Possibly the greatest need is sound Christian literature. Even though many Third World pastors read English, they have very few good books available to them. Even if we could afford to buy each indigenous minister a small library, the cost of shipping would be astronomical. With the Puritan Hard Drive we can provide pastors throughout the globe with one of the most complete Puritan and Reformed libraries at a fraction of the cost." - Pastor Paul Washer, HeartCry Missionary Society (click here to see Paul Washer's full review of the Puritan Hard Drive)
Dr. Joel R. Beeke 21 Free CLASSIC MP3s
21 Classic Free MP3 Sermons and Seminary Lectures by Dr. Joel Beeke
President and Professor of Systematic Theology
and Homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
How Jesus Matures Our Faith by Dr. Joel Beeke (free MP3)
Spectacular preaching on God's absolute sovereignty! Jesus matured the faith of the Syrophenician woman whose daughter was vexed with a devil by:
I. Apparent Silence
II. Apparent Rejection
III. Apparent Insult
In this sermon you will learn why God brings hardships, trials, sickness, suffering, poverty, and pain into your life. It also explains how faith and prayer intersect with everything God brings into your life, especially God's most perplexing acts of providence. The only drawback is the birthday analogy, given the pagan nature of "birthday keeping" (see: http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details3.asp?ID=18841).
This is a "must listen" sermon! Very moving! Make sure to listen to the very end.
(1) Because it awakens guilt; (2) Because it works fear; (3) Because it reaps sorrow.
(1) Judgment is universal; (2) Judgment is inevitable; (3) Judgment is personal.
This course is an in-depth examination of some major themes of Puritan theology, including: the Puritan view of Scripture, meditation, election, predestinarian grace, adoption, assurance of faith, sanctification, conscience and casuistry, church and worship, evangelism, experiencing God, perseverance, and family life. The course will give special emphasis to the nature of experiential religion, a singular characteristic of Puritan writings.
For a limited time, we are making available to the public a free download of a fully-functional copy of the Puritan Hard Drive KnowledgeBase application software, bundled with more than 300 Adobe PDF books/articles and MP3 audio sermons from the Puritan Hard Drive collection. (Click here to download a PDF listing of all bundled Puritan books/articles and Reformation MP3s.) This is the same critically-acclaimed knowledgebase and powerful search engine to be found on the Puritan Hard Drive, with the following limitations:
- You can only access the Resources that are bundled with the demo.
- You can only save a maximum of 5 Saved Search Results Sets at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 3 Saved Search Results Sets Lists at any one time.
- You can only save a maximum of 10 unique Resources in your Favorites List at any one time.
This demonstration version contains all the content and search functionality of the unrestricted version available only on the Puritan Hard Drive. This unrestricted version of the KnowledgeBase Application provides the user with immediate access to the more than 12,500 PDF (books and other text resources), MP3 (audio) and WMV (video) Resources contained in the full Puritan Hard Drive collection. In that version, you can create thousands of Saved Search Results Sets and Saved Search Results Sets Lists, limited only by the available free space on the internal drive or external USB drive where the application resides. This also applies to the Favorites List. Click here for more information or to download your free Puritan Hard Drive demo software now!.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is an exquisite piece of work. The purchaser of this fine product will have at his fingertips more of the best Reformed literature than he can probably ever get around to reading. Truly, if a Christian wants to invest wisely in his own growth, this is the best investment he can make at this time. More than highly recommended!" - Justin Rawson
Gospel Covenant Publications
FREE PURITAN HARD DRIVE INTRO VIDEO (6:20)
Puritan Hard Drive Introductory Video
Over 12,500 Puritan (Owen, Watson, et al), Reformation (Calvin, Knox, Luther, et al.), Covenanter (Rutherford, Gillespie), Presbyterian (Hodge), Calvinistic (Edwards), Reformed Baptist (Spurgeon, Bunyan, Pink, et al) Books, MP3s, & Videos - With Powerful, Practical and Proprietary Reformation Research and Bible Study Software and a Massive Embedded Data With Over 15,000,000 Records (Which Helps You Find Exactly What You Need In An Instant!).
Bible Study Will Never Be the Same Again!
Amazing Puritan Hard Drive Fact and Hint
: A search, using the master index on the Puritan Hard Drive and the "Open Full Reader Search" (in Acrobat reader), for the word "prayer", returns 97,170 results (in 1,378 documents) - all in context, arranged by book, and clickable (i.e., when you click on your individual search result the book opens to the page with your result highlighted)! How helpful is that for learning more about prayer, or any other subject you can think of, through the Puritan Hard Drive? Download the free PDF, How to Find Specific Words and Phrases in Searchable Books.pdf
, to learn more.
- Turbo-Charge Your Biblical Studies. Grow in Grace. Increase Personal, Family and Church Sanctification. Praise and Love the Lord More!
- The Puritan Hard Drive is Comprehensive, Portable and Unprecedented In Its Usefulness - A True Technological (Puritan and Reformation) Treasure Trove!
- The Puritan Hard Drive Contains the World's Most Powerful and Practical Bible Study Software Fully Installed and Ready To Use Right Out of the Box.
- No Installation Necessary, Just Plug the Puritan Hard Drive Into the USB Port of Any PC or Mac Computer and Start Enjoying the Most Advanced and Amazing Digital Christian (Puritan, Reformation, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Covenanter, Reformed Baptist, Protestant, etc.) Library in History.
- The Unsurpassed Reformation and Puritan Library On the Puritan Hard Drive Already Contains Over 12,500 Of the Best Reformation and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos, Which We (SWRB) Have Published or Gathered Over A Period of More Than 25 Years, and Is Fully Expandable As New Reformed and Puritan Books, MP3s and Videos Are Integrated and/or Published For the Puritan Hard Drive In Days To Come.
- All Data Related to the 12,500+ Books, MP3s and Videos is Fully Searchable, Through the Powerful Proprietary SWRB Software Engineered Exclusively for the Puritan Hard Drive, In Regard to Titles, Authors, Summaries, Categories, the Personal Notes You Add to Any Resource, Indexed Words Inside Books, Etc.
- The Majority of the Books Are Also Fully Searchable Concerning Their Content and You May Copy and Paste From these Books too. The Embedded Indices In these Books Also Make these Searches Lightning Fast, Even When You Are Searching for Multiple Occurrences of A Word or Phrase Across A Complete Book - As You Can Pull Up Hundreds of References, Clickable and In Context, In Seconds or Less, Even In Books That Are Over 500 Pages Long!
- Not Only Can You Search Within Every OCRed (Optical Character Recognition) Book Individually, But You Can Also Search Across the Entire Collection of Searchable Books At Once, With One Search Query, to Obtain Results (Clickable and In Context) for Every Occurrence of Your Search Word or Phrase Across All the Searchable Books on the Puritan Hard Drive. You May then Click On Any Link In Your Search Results to Immediately Access the Exact Page In the Book Where Your Selected Search Result is Located. Your Search Result Will Also Be Highlighted On the Page Where You Arrive, So You Can Find the Word or Phrase You Searched for Quickly and Easily. This is A Very Powerful Feature, Full of Benefits That Will Help You to Effortlessly and Expeditiously Expand Your Christian Studies In More Ways Than You May Be Able to Imagine - At Least Until You Have Actually Experienced This Exceedingly Robust Reformation Research Capability, for Yourself, Through the Puritan Hard Drive.
- When You See All You Are Getting On The Puritan Hard Drive You Will Be Amazed - All Thanks and Glory Be to the Lord for the Great Things He Has Done in Bringing this Marvelous, Wonderful and Extraordinary Christian Study Tool Into Existence!
|Your Voice and Worldwide Reformation
Add Your Voice to the Growing Reformation Today!
Would you like to volunteer some of your time to read classic Puritan and Reformed books and sermons to MP3, to make permanent digital audio versions of the best Puritan and Reformed books for our generation and for posterity? If so, we then list the Puritan and Reformed MP3s you have read on the Web, to give them away for free to people in every nation of the world - and, by God's grace, we reach between 45,000 to over 100,000 people each month with these free Puritan and Reformation MP3s! You may listen to other readings, by people just like yourself (who love the Lord and want to reach others with the love of the Lord Jesus Christ and the truth of His holy Word, the Bible) at FREE PURITAN & REFORMATION MP3 AUDIO SERMONS/BOOKS and from our "Audio Book" section on SWRB's sermonaudio site. You may also use the FREE SWRB iPHONE, iPAD, iPOD (Touch) APP to listen. It is very easy to get started with your new international Reformation reading ministry, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting our "PURITAN and REFORMED BOOK READER INSTRUCTIONS." Thank you!
From Facets of Grace
It may also be of interest to you to know that at SWRB we strive to use as much of the proceeds from sales, as is possible, to produce more free and discounted Puritan books, Reformation MP3s and Calvinistic videos. This is how, by God's grace, we have published so many books, MP3s and videos over the years (with a relatively small staff and the help of volunteers) and why we are able to distribute so much material for free and at such low prices - may our Lord get all the glory! With your continued prayers, support and purchases we will be able to reach even more people, in the future, all around the world with the truth of the Scriptures - using the latest and best technologies available, in the service of the Lord, to greatly multiply all the good that can be done, and aiming to fill the world with the best Christian (Puritan and Reformation) resources available (Acts 17:6).
Your Servant in Christ (for the Third Reformation),
Dr. Reg Barrow
Still Waters Revival Books
Serving Christians Worldwide (In Over 100 Countries) For 27+ Years
"In the history of the church's sanctification I don't believe there has been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive... It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned." - Dr. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind
"To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive." - Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries
"The Puritan Hard Drive has been such a superb blessing to me personally and for my ministry, that I lack words to adequately praise the Lord!" - Richard Bennett (former Roman Catholic priest who is now a preacher of monergistic Reformation truth), Berean Beacon