To obtain free Reformation books, Puritan MP3s and Calvinistic videos, SWRB discount coupons, etc., add yourself to SWRB's Puritan and Reformed email list by using the form above.
"Let me tell you how absolutely fantastic the Puritan Hard Drive really is. This is a treasure trove for a local church pastor. The search ability is beyond my expectation. It's absolutely phenomenal. It's the best for the money you'll ever get anyplace in books. You cannot exhaust them. It's impossible. It's so vast. But I'm telling you, as far as a research tool, it's second to none. Unbelievable stuff. And the search, the search function is just beautiful. The Puritan Hard Drive is a treasure trove for a local church pastor. I am greatly improved by it and I anticipate the pace of worldwide reformation to be improved as well."
- Pastor Scott Brown (Hope Baptist Church, Wake Forest, NC), Director of The National Center For Family Integrated Churches, Author, Conference Speaker, etc.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is the best resource money can buy. It is easy, simple to use and the search feature cut down my time searching web pages that had absolutely nothing to do with the query I typed into the search engine. Not to mention a lot of the material is not accessible on the Internet. To have so many books and articles at my fingers-tips is both truly amazing and a blessing. If you love the Puritans and Reformed theology, then the Puritan Hard Drive is a resource that you can't live without."
- Pastor Jerry Johnson, President of Nicene Council, Seminary Professor, Author, Video Producer, etc.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is a massive collection of primary Puritan resources, dozens of which are very hard to find anywhere else in the world. Any lover of Puritan literature, which, more than any other body of literature ever written, powerfully expands our minds, convicts our consciences, allures our hearts, and moves our hands, will find a treasure trove here."
- Dr. Joel R. Beeke, President and Professor of Systematic Theology and Homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Author of many important Reformed books (including the must read, Meet the Puritans: With A Guide to Modern Reprints), Editorial Director at Reformation Heritage Books, Editor of the Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth magazine and Pastor of Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
- Pastor W.J. Mencarow (Reformation Church, Boerne, Texas - San Antonio area), Author, Editor of The Paper Source Journal, and has been interviewed on numerous radio and TV programs including "Good Morning America," most networks and in major U.S. newspapers and magazines, etc.
As a self-confessed computer bozo (if not leaning somewhat towards computer-phobic at times) I am delighted to report that the technical, usability, etc., side of the Puritan Hard Drive has presented no challenges to me whatsoever! It is as simple as ABC! On its contents front, it surely is unsurpassed in wholesome doctrine. ... you will be hard pressed to read more uplifting articles on the Christian life, since post-Apostolic days. ... nowhere can you find, in one concentrated place, the overflowing unction of the Holy Spirit in the rivers and tributaries that comprise the Puritan Hard Drive's simple yet expansive creation. Well done SWRB!
- Terence Ellard (Christian Evangelist, England)
"I simply could not have imagined such a resource before getting my hands on it! To have that much information from a consistent, biblical, orthodox, and gospel-centered point of view is simply astonishing. From Pastors to Ph.D. candidates, there is simply nothing else out there that puts so much at your fingertips. Anyone who admires the Puritans simply must have the Puritan Hard Drive."
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, Voddie Baucham Ministries, Reformed Baptist Pastor (Grace Family Baptist Church, Spring, TX), Author, Conference Speaker, Seminary Professor, Church Planter, etc.
"If you want to understand Reformed theology (i.e., the whole counsel of God) the Puritan Hard Drive is unsurpassed, outside the Bible itself. ... There is no other resource, outside Scripture itself, where you can find so much of God's truth as in the Puritan Hard Drive. ... now that I have the Puritan Hard Drive, I am able to use my time much more efficiently in finding that particular document I need by quickly searching for it and finding it in a matter of seconds. ... I am able to simply cut and paste from the Puritan Hard Drive to my own document with ease."
- Pastor Greg Price (Covenanter Author and Theologian)
"There has not been a more valuable extra-biblical resource and tool than the Puritan Hard Drive. "It holds some of the most priceless Reformed works of God-centered and Christ-glorifying truth that were ever penned. Most students, ministers and scholars of the Bible would never personally acquire even half the literal number of books on the Puritan Hard Drive, much less the extreme caliber of its contents. In God's providence modern day Christians have been chosen to be the recipients of both a theological and practical blessing. May we not squander it." - Dr. Matthew McMahon, Pastor, Author, Theologian, Seminary Professor, A Puritan's Mind Web Site, etc."
- Dr. C. Matthew McMahon, A Puritan's Mind (Pastor, Author, Seminary Professor, etc.)
"As a documentary filmmaker I often have to do extensive research. The Puritan Hard Drive is just a massive resource for anyone needing to do their homework on a project that involves theology, church history, and/or sound doctrine. It's truly a technological marvel and we are blessed to have access to such a rich heritage of excellent material. And the drive fits in my pocket! Just wonderful. It is an invaluable resource."
- Joaquin Fernandez, Film Producer, IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America, which won the Jubilee Award as the Best Documentary at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. Additionally, IndoctriNation was the runner up to Courageous, which took top honors in the overall Best of Festival category for 2011.
"The Puritan Hard Drive is a remarkable accomplishment! It presents an historic and singular opportunity. The common Christian can now have a world-class Presbyterian and Reformed library at his fingertips, for only pennies per volume. The works on the Puritan Hard Drive have been invaluable to me in sermon preparation and in improving personal and familial piety. If these had been the only blessings attached to the reading of these documents, the expense (even if it had been much greater) would have been justified; but there is more here. The best books on these subjects have not been readily available; but (thanks be to God) they are available again on the Puritan Hard Drive. For anyone interested in recovering our Presbyterian and Reformed past, the Puritan Hard Drive is a must. It is my hope and prayer that the Puritan Hard Drive will be used by God to bring to light the things that were hidden, to call to remembrance the things that were forgotten."
- Dr. Steven Dilday, Pastor of Liberty and Grace Reformed Church in Northern Virginia, President of The Matthew Poole Project, Seminary Professor, Author, Publisher, Founder of Liberty and Grace Reformed Theological Seminary. Dr. Dilday is currently translating (from Latin to English) the "Synopsis" written by the Puritan Divine, Matthew Poole. This project when completed will consist of approximately 82 volumes
Jim Dodson Reviews and Recommends the Puritan Hard Drive
If you love the Bible, then you may well be Reformed. If you think of yourself as Reformed, but you have seldom or have never read older Reformed literature, prepare to be challenged. The Puritan Hard Drive provides primary sources and depth of theological and spiritual insight which is lacking in much of what is passed off as genuine Reformed theology. If you think of yourself as conservative, the older Puritan and Reformed authors will help you sort reality from myth in your quest to be truly Reformed. There are more solid resources for less money here than anywhere else. I highly recommend you take responsibility for your soul and spend a few shekels for this cup of cold water in the midst of the modern religious desert.
- Jim Dodson, Reformed Presbyterian Scholar, https://www.covenanter.org/